Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer Ripped Me Off

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Forshaihulud, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Went to a dealer that I've never went to before because I never had to. Went over all happy cuz this guy normally has good. Drove up, picked it up, and went home.

Big eight of crap is what he sold me.

Needless to say I'm not buying from him again.

SO, GC should roll me up a nice insult for him :devious:

2. well how did you get ripped. you said it was a big eight of crap.... care to go into details? Was it just bogus shit, oregeno/leaves? Was it just bunk ass weed for the price? Did he short sell you, what?

3. #3 Forshaihulud, Oct 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2011
    ahhh man it was terrible haha. looks like he took some low grade weed and stomped on it in the mud! its all soggy and tastes terrible :/

he's a known scumbag though..

sold me an eight for 60. Which is standard around here for dank, but oh man was it not :cool:

4. This makes the entire situation 100% your fault.

Insult: Hey dude, thanks!

5. agreed :rolleyes:

6. Hmm... Troll thread.

7. Be happy it was only $60. Lesson learned, always look at what you're buying.

8. you gave him 60 for an eight of mids thats not even 20 bucks worth he made a killing off you but my question to you is did you smell it? where im from when i buy loud i can smell it even before my guy even pulls it out

9. i remeember when i was new to buying weed i trusted some guy with $100 and hee was gonna be right back... never saw him again

10. Look at the weed before you buy it..

11. i don't understand people who buy their weed without looking at it.. my dealers (who are not extraordinary, just regular dealers) let me smell the buds, admire and inspect them (they'll give me a big nugget of the stuff to see close up) and sometimes they will even smoke me a bowl of it before i make the purchase.

dealers rip people off because apparently people are stupid enough to get ripped off??

12. yea we all wise up after a few times getting burned

13. man when i started smoking i fronted my guy 80 bucks ended up he smoked it all but he felt bad maybe 2 years later he gave me half an OZ for free he didnt wanna seem like a inconsiterste person but its all good we both learned a good lesson

14. At least you learned this lesson without losing a lot of $$.

I've only been ripped off a couple of times. Both times it was less than $40 but it still sucked. The first time I bought a half eighth some "Bubble Gum" that was shaken in a Wikka box, wasn't cured, and was short by .2. Oh, did I mention I paid $40 for it? (Around here $30/$60 is the standard for dank). It got me high but definitely wasn't worth the price. My dealer later made it up by selling me some legit Sour D (this was a few months later but he still remembered the bubble gum crap he sold me) at a discount.

15. A common practice when purchasing bud:

ACTUALLY LOOKING AT IT!

16. Knowing a trustworthy dealer can be risky. Lesson well learnt.

17. Buy from him once more, ask to use the bathroom at his crib, and give that bitch an upper decker! Problem solved, shitty weed for a permanently shitty toilet.

18. so actually he ripped himself off!

19. [quote name='"Forshaihulud"']Went to a dealer that I've never went to before because I never had to. Went over all happy cuz this guy normally has good. Drove up, picked it up, and went home.

Big eight of crap is what he sold me.

Needless to say I'm not buying from him again.

SO, GC should roll me up a nice insult for him :devious:[/quote]

Damn round Herr and eight is 25-30 bucks

20. why do people spend 60$ the first time buying from some scum bag steve they just met
    ?