Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer ripped me off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jkim4007, Aug 8, 2012.

1. I get my stuff in one of those medical bottles which weigh more than the weed itself. I didn't weigh it when i got it (yeah i know i know) but when i got home and weighed my weed it was half of what he was supposed to give me. i'm pissed but the problem is, i don't have any other hook ups at the moment. what should i do?

2. confront him about it or he's going to keep doing it

3. why are you asking a question in the topic title?

Dont go to him anymore.

So what, you think he weighed the weed while it was in the bottle and he did not subtract the weight?

4. smoke a joint and cut your losses. just ne on the look out for a new supplier or ask your friends where they get there bud from

5. When you pick up, always scale it right in front of the dealer, either his scale ( don't trust his scale?) bring your own scale. Never just pick up and go, look at the bud first, you can confront your dealer about it, but it depends how long you had your stuff, find other connects, don't just rely on one.

6. 1. Deal with the chince
    2. Confront him about it
    3. Find a new hookup
    :smoke: