Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer reward point program.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AdamArmy, Nov 27, 2011.

1. So wouldnt it be sick if every time u bought weed from ur dealer u get points towards free bud. 8th=1 point q=2 half=4 ect. and once u get enough points u get free bud! it would make u want to buy from that dealer more! :smoke:

2. Thats kinda stupid I wouldnt take a dealer serious for doing that. A dealer is a dealer just tht he gives u ur shit

3. A legal, regulated dispensary would do this and it would make sense. Not for a dealer though

4. I don't know man, this could be a revolutionary idea that this kid has conceived.

I mean think about it, drug deals are so much hassle... everyone should get their own points rewards card to make them more fun. So what if its illegal and there would be no way to legitimately regulate it, if you have a chill dealer with a card scanning machine, getting your own rewards card would be easy*, free weed!

*results may vary

5. dont think things like that work in the black market

6. If I was a dealer, that would be a big hell no. Why you ask? Something else to keep up with and worse if said dealer would get caught, not only would a record of what was sold was taken by law but possible names and numbers that in some peoples' eyes may turn that around and be under the label snitch.

However, as stated above, can see that in a mmj dispensory.

7. I agree with the above
    1. how do you keep track?
    2. Whats not to say people wouldn't get favoritism?
    3. If so person got caught all of its members would be exposed
    4. If the 5-0 got hold of any such records it would be evidence for imprisonment

Lets be real no street dealer is gonna give you anything for free, they don't sell for fun ya kno haha they take the risk for $$ and most are greedy

Dispensaries have reward programs because they can operate publicly without any repercussion because it's medically legal.

Cool thought just any street smart fellow wouldn't be dumb enough to do this, I have heard however of people going digitial some accepting credit cards linked to a paypal account so people can pay using their iphone and such ALSO DUMB, leaving any kind of paper trail on the street is a BIG NONO.

Trust me if it was a good idea for street dealers it woulda happened when mcdonalds introduced the happy meal! =) happy tokin

8. Does that mean free eighth with every purchase?

9. There some dealers out there, that would give you an ass kicking instead of a point system.

10. Nah, I like it the way it is. Buy off of them often, and they'll just throw you random deals.

11. This. It would be pretty cool, but I don't think many dealers are going to give away bud when down the road there's someone who will pay for it :p

12. How bout a good dealer program?

I treat my dealers with free food, smokeouts, sacs for being professional.