Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer questions.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Redeemer, Jun 9, 2010.

1. I got a few questions about meeting with a dealer:

1) Is it rude to talk prices with a dealer?

2) Is it rude to ask quallity?

3) What if I don't like the product?

Basically I'm meeting with a new dealer for he first time and I don't want the deal to go bad or anything. Any help would be... Well... Helpful, thanks GC. <3

2. [quote name='Redeemer']I got a few questions about meeting with a dealer:

1) Is it rude to talk prices with a dealer? no

2) Is it rude to ask quallity? a little

3) What if I don't like the product? deal with it or get a new dealer

3. 1. It's not rude to barter but no means no. Don't try any harder than asking.
    2. No, not at all. It doesn't mean they're being honest though. Look before you buy.
    3. Tell him you don't want it for whatever reason but it better be a good one. If you catch as dealer pulling something on you he's the one who should be embarrassed and he should be willing to leave at that point. If not, you're stuck with it and you'll have to just not buy from him again.

Hope I helped.

4. I guess I'm not to worried about his dealer wanting to kill me =P. I'm more or less worried he won't want to deal with me again because where I live it's been pretty dry and he may be my only hookup for a month or so.

5. 1. its fine to ask prices
    2. dont bitch about it but just be kind and kinda ask if he has any better shit
    3. suck it up and change dealers

6. If hes my dealer , I'll ask them for exactly what I want.
    I lay down the law here ni&&a

7. Haha, I guess I'm a bit nervous is all. (sorry if that sounds bitchy). But I've just always bought through my close friends. =P I'll just suck it up ^.^

8. 1. no it's fine, he needs the money more than you need the bud
    2. i always ask what the quality is before buying. how are you supposed to know if its a good/bad deal
    3. if you dont like then then you can ask for your money back (assuming he's there when you're examing the bud)

you're trading peices of paper for a some plant flowers. If either parties arent satisfied then why make the deal?

9. Weve all been where you are right now OP. Just dont take any dealer for granted and make a bitchy disrespectful rant to us

^ ^ Im guilty of this :eek:

10. Remember that dealers are just people trying to support themselves(or their gang, but stay away from those dealers, lol).

Treat your dealer like you would any other business. It's just that you have to meet this business-man in the dark parking lot of an old church at 11:30 at night.