Dealer often forgets to have me pay him.. ?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LosAngelesFresh, Feb 3, 2010.

1. My dealer is a close friend of mine, a lot of times I don't even call the dude I just show up at his house and we chill and smoke and often times I buy sacks off him.

A lot of times I'll come to his house, ask for a dime or a dub, he'll weigh it out in front of me, bag it up, then give it to me.. We'll go back inside and sit for a while, watch TV and talk shit... the usual

But by the time I find myself leaving, I also find myself still having the 10 or 20 bucks I was supposed to give him in my pocket, lol. am i a piece of shit for sometimes just walking out and not paying? he doesn't even realize it he's so burnt, plus he's fucked me over in the past a few times and i've only stiffed him like 3 times tops

opinions?

2. I would pay him dude. Even if he doesnt ask for the money, still pay. Soon enough he'll realize that you haven't paid him a lot, and I'm sure he won't like that. You can't get away with not paying for long...

3. if he's fucked you over before I think you're okay with doing it a few times, but I'd stop there if I was you.

4. if hes such a good friend you shouldnt be fucking him over like that. and if he fucks you a bit then call him out on it (nicely of course).

5. yea i wasn't planning on doing it anymore than i already have.. in fear of karma

6. I wouldn't risk a good friend or a connect (or both) over a few free bags. Next time it happens just throw him the money before you leave.

Happy Toking :smoking:

7. One of my dealers used to do the same thing with whole 8ths and quarters time to time...I threw him what I figured I owed him once (80 bucks) and he didn't even realize what was going on...he knew money was missing but had no clue why and it made his day cuz he paid his cell phone bill off with the "extra money" then hooked me up a free 5 grams of decent mids and smoked me out on a blunt....do the right thing man hes willing to risk selling it so you can have it , least you can do is pay the man eh ;)

8. If hes your friend who cares

9. should be the opposite of what you just said dude. If he's his friend then he should care.

10. are you asking us if you should steal from your friend? cus the answer is obviously no.

11. well it is capitalism.....it's his responsibility to get the money, and your responsibility to get your weed. i'd say stop after you guys are even.

12. Give him his money next time because when he finds out it will be hell he may kick your ass(if he can)refuse to sell to you and thats one less contact for you to buy your ganja from and he is willing to risk his freedom to sell it to you.

13. pretty much took the words right out of my mouth.

14. Why are you chilling with someone who's fucked you over?

And yeah, not paying him is definitely a dick move. If that's the kind of friendship you two have, I'd stop chilling with him.

15. i dunno. if hes a good homie like oyu say i would def just hit him up right when you realize n just say hey man, i fuckin forgot to give you the money but i will either come give it to you now or at the next chance i get. im sure he will be very happy you decided to be truthful when you coulda gotten away with some free budz. n then he will trust you more n you may end up gettin better deals/hooked up fatter in the future

16. I agree with most, pay him back.

I do find it funny that everyone is saying he is risking his freedom to sell to him, no, hes risking his freedom so that he can make money.

17. One time my dealer was so drunk I copped an oz off him without paying. I called him up laughing telling him he forgot to cop the bills. He was always a reliable connect and always had different assortment of drugs so I felt no need to fuck him over.

18. Haha ive done this before too. Dealer was a good friend of mine. He would get in my car, we would talk smoke bowls, maybe match on a blunt. By the time he left he would totally forgot I didnt pay him. I had to call him a few times on the road to tell him I have the money haha.

19. I'd pay him from now on, if his a good buddy then you wouldn't want to loose that. & the way its seems the dude sounds like a real chill dealer.

20. #20 MyBuddyJebus, Feb 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2010
    I get my weed through my friends and I always give them the money as soon as I'm handed my smokes (of course not until after its inspected :p ). Gotta make sure everything is taken care of before blast off!

There was only one time that I didn't give one of my friends enough for the eighth. I had just gone to the atm and had set the money on my passenger seat. When I got to my friends house for my eighth of "dro" I realized when I went back out to my car that there was an extra $20 bill sitting in my seat. I was walking back to give her the other $20 I missed when she came out to confront me on not giving her enough. I apologized, told her I had somehow left it in my seat, gave her the $20 and left. Needless to say she never sold or talked to me after that. Thought I was trying to rip her off on an eighth of "dro" :p Some friend.