Dealer of 3 years gets busted.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Santeria420, Mar 6, 2011.

1. I've been going to this guy for 3 years now, and he was really great to me. He didn't care about fronting me some every now-and-then because he knew I would pay him back, and he was always down to chill and smoke some out of his personal stash with me. Just a really chilled out, nice guy. I had nothing but respect for the man, he was full of knowledge (In his 40's) and plenty of crazy ass stories. The main reason why he was even selling was because he use to be a roofer until he fell through 3 floors and broke almost every bone in his body. Unemployment wasn't enough to make the rent, so he would sell and paint apartments for free rent.

Well, Thursday I go over to his pad to smoke a few blunts and kick it with him. I was there for a few hours, and I left whenever I felt like it was necessary. The next day, I get a call from his girl saying his place got raided an hour after I left. Federal agents were there, the whole 9 yards. He's always been low-key and extremely cautious, so this was kind of a surprise to me. When I found this out I had chills down my back knowing how close I was to getting caught up in the mess with him.

Well, it turns out that two of his roommates that I have known and been friends with for even longer, snitched him out. I couldn't fucking believe it. They were the last 2 people I would have ever expected ratting anybody out for any reason. He even took them in when they were homeless and helped them get back on their feet. He still charged them rent, and whenever they didn't have enough money to make their rent, he would let it slide and tell them to pay him back whenever they can, which they usually did.

And to make matters worse, all the dealers around here know the 2 people that snitched. So they all closed up shop in fear that they will be next.

Sorry it's such a lengthy read, just kinda wanted to vent out some of my frustration.

2. Man.. thats terrible.
    What douches

3. Forgot to mention he's looking at 20 years in jail and $100,000 cash bail minimum. Makes the situation that much more grave. :(

4. I feel for you man it sucks to lose a great friend, but remember that thats what dealing is....nice easy money but all it takes is ONE person with NO RESPECT for anyone but themselves to snitch someone into prison, makes me sick. I hope he knew what he was risking when he did it, but I still hope for the best for him. :(

5. Well that's a shitty situation, do you know why they snitched?

6. what state are you in dude?

7. Thanks man, Oh he knows, it ain't his first rodeo, but it's deff the worst one he's been in.

Only thing I can think of is when a week before all this happened, the 2 of them were being retarded and picking up hitch-hikers (with my friends/dealers car btw, because he sent them to the store for 30 minutes) Cop pulls them over and finds 2 pills of some kind. But why the fuck would they snitch on him over 2 pills, I don't get it?

What's even really sketchy is that one of the kids moved out the same exact day of the raid.

8. Missouri. Probably one of the most anti-weed states you can live in.

9. wooow those 2 guys; such a shame :(

10. They must have been investigating him for a while. Wha if the feds turned the roomates? What reason would they have to snitch on him? Risking the possibility of no more weed? There are alot of hands at play here. Very sneaky.

11. I had a guy who got flipped on for a g. Sold a kid his g, went to get a fresh pound, woke up the next day with DEA and local PD in his apartment because the kid got caught and flipped. Now this guy wasn't really a friend of mine so i don't really care, but I feel for you and your buddy.

hope his case gets overturned on technicality and he can get outta Dodge

12. Best get that sewing needle and thread out. :devious:

13. honestly i would do bad things to one of those kids, the other one can live with the fear that he's next

14. I'm sorry for your dealer. If you get caught on your own that's one thing, but people snitching on you who you thought you could trust, shits fucked man. He'll be sketch with people for awhile because of this. Anyways, my best regards.

15. What's that old saying? Something about snitches and ditches?...:rolleyes:

16. I think its stitches not ditches haha. ^^^

But that sucks, how much was he moving? Must have been a lot i he's looking at 20 years.

He needs to get bail somehow and screw to a far away state haha

17. how do you boys like mexico?!

18. It wasn't an excessive amount, I'd say about a half oz every day on average, depending on the traffic. Somedays he's sell a few grams, some days he would sell a few oz's. But nothing like pounds. For a while there his suppliers were litterally GIVING him 2 or 3 ounces for free, just to get it off of them. He would usually keep those for his personal stash though.

He was also barely within 1,000 feet of a school, so that has a bit to do with it.

19. Fucking gay. That sucks for that guy but he probably can strike a deal and not do too much time.... but idk about Missouri...