Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer Not Responding?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Forestriver, Sep 1, 2016.

1. I'm sure you guys get this a lot. I hate that I'm making a thread like this but I want some advice.

I go to college. Been going where i go for three years now. The past two years had been fine, I had plenty of connects. But now all of them but one have moved, and I'd met this one last year.

We'd hit it off fine last year. Were in rather regular contact. Never had a problem. Definitely was my main.

But my thing is, I live far away from where my college is, so I hadn't stayed in touch with them over the summer session. (I've got connects back home too as I'm not really new to this at all) But, I hit them up yesterday asking simply if they were going to be back in the city this year (as I'd done ever other connect i've had when i'd return to college) and haven't gotten a response.

It's been nearly a day now. Should I contact them again? I don't like seeming a bother, but I'd love to see if he's still back in business in the area.

2. lol nobody calls me anymore but my phone used to be off the hook... i moved :p so im kinda all alone... and scared.. i need playboy hooters!

3. I always first send a text message to an illegal street drug dealer who sells the schedule 1 drug "Marijuana", then if I do not hear back in text in a reasonable amount of time, I call their phone. I would say wait a little bit longer then give a phone call. Do not worry about bothering a dealer... they are trying to make money. If he didn't sell anymore or didn't want to sell to you, any normal dealer would simply take 10 seconds to let you know he's not in business.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Some are up there own arse or most, they don't need your money they got plenty others they can sell to,so if u piss them off to much you lose a connection

5. Why don't you call them and see if they respond?
    in the mean time go look for a new dealer.

Dealers have lives. He probably didn't respond because hes not in the same area or not doing business at the moment

• Like Like x 2
  6. I would say to just wait a day or two and then call/ text him. Whichever you normally do. Dealers have lives too, so he's probably busy or some shit.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. hes probably stoned

8. Most of them don't bother responding to a text unless they're good at that moment because usually they don't give a shit if they keep you as a client or not, weed sells itself. Give it a couple of days.

9. I agree with everyone above. Keep in mind the following could of happened as well:

1. He got arrested. (happened to a former dealer I went to)
    2. He stopped dealing and is ignoring it to avoid getting in trouble.
    3. He got a new number.
    4. He got rid of your number because you didn't say anything for a while and then when you messaged him, he didn't recognize it and since he doesn't know if he can trust you, he's not responding.

I've had these 4 happen to me before I got my medical card so that could also be the case as well.

• Like Like x 1