Dealer just tried to rip me off

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Fukm, Feb 15, 2013.

1. I was just getting $20 worth because this guy has shorted me before and stolen from me. I meet him and he hands me the bag and I drive off (I know it was stupid of me not to check). I get back to my house and look at my baggie and its maybe .5 grams. I call this motherfucker up and I'm yelling and I say "hey buddy, you forget the rest of my bag?" To which he replied "oh ya dude I totally forgot, it's sitting right here." So I tell him "I don't want to hear your bullshit, I'll be back up in a second to pick up the rest." I get up and he gives me the rest of the bag plus an extra gram :). I can't stand bullshitters and this guy is the biggest one I know. I need to find a new connect

2. Dats skechey af just doing a quick transaction without checking
    find a new connect asap

3. Your fault. You should of checked the bag first thing. He's already stolen from you multiple times and you still sorta trusted him? Lol

4. I dread the day when I get ripped off again, only got ripped once *Knock on Wood* and it was my first time buying. Scale, scale, scale! If he doesn't have one, you buy one. I can't stand such people, your dealer I mean.

+ Since you're in Southern Cali, get a MMJ card. Fuck the BS surrounding the black market.

5. Nice job handling it and getting your money's worth man, I agree you should probably not go back and quit while you're ahead

6. Idk how you didn't eye that, .5 grams, and 2 grams... huge difference.

7. At least you got your shit but dipping before checking was a rookie mistake. Like the guy above me said just get a club card

8. Yeah I know I should have eyed it but I was in a hurry but also this guys a pussy and I know if I needed to I would have to beat some ass. He knows it too that's why he threw in an extra gram.

9. Yeah I'm in the process :)

10. It was dark out and it was in a bag within a bag within a bag

11. Now that's LMAOOOOO.

12. Bag within a bag, what an arsehole. Fuck that guy, find someone else. A friend of a friend always knows someone.

13. Always check the damn weed before you buy it. Gotta say this was a bit your fault to buy from a sketchy connect, and not checking it.

14. @Saca La - Well, to be fair, most people wouldn't expect to be fucked over over $20 worth. That just means the OPs guy is a petty shithead. I've been shorted a couple grams on a quarter or whatever, but NEVER on a dub. That's just ridiculous.

15. But yeah, always check, especially if you know for a fact that the person you're buying from has shorted you before. I take my scales to my guy's place (it started off cause I thought he was kinda sketchy, but now it's just habit). Unless they're trying to rip you off, they don't usually mind. I always do it the first couple times I buy from someone, but I tell them beforehand that I mean no disrespect, it's just my personal policy. It CAN be kinda tricky, but I'd rather a guy be pissed at me for a minute or two than lose money.

16. I've been shorted on a dub before :(:( ever herd of fuckers selling .8's? I always check before I buy. Especially when it's a shady dealer.

17. @Fukm Well, fukm.

18. How can you be so ******* that you take a bag from a guy who has stolen from you without checking the count?

19. #scale #dumbass # twitter #weed #high #drugs #gc #beathisass

20. Why does he keep ripping you off? Also I'm assuming you know where he lives? If a dealer has you pick up from his base and is still shorting you then he's an idiot because he has to worry about you fucking him back (cops, broke-ass *****s, Marcellus Wallace showing up). If a dealer wants to fuck me then ill fuck him back ten times harder.