Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dealer just texted "Qs"?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by first91, Dec 8, 2011.

1. k im new to this whole grabbing off dealer thing and this may be a stupid question. I texted him that I wanted a half quarter (hq) and he replies with "Qs"

what does that mean? lol

thanx

2. maybe he only sells quarters? idk just speculating here. did you text him hq?

3. a half quarter is called an eighth

• Like Like x 1
  4. :confused_2:probably only has no less than a quarter to sell at the moment?

5. [quote name='"first91"']k im new to this whole grabbing off dealer thing and this may be a stupid question. I texted him that I wanted a half quarter (hq) and he replies with "Qs"

what does that mean? lol

thanx[/quote]

In this case I'd think "Qs" is dealer slang for "I only sell quarters bitch, get more money and then I'll fuck with your cheap ass". Just my opinion tho

6. dealers are so vague...hahahaha

7. it's not a half quarter. it's an eighth lol. but still i have no idea what 'Qs' means.

just be like 'sorry don't quite follow' or something. better yet just call him and arrange it to avoid confusion.

welcome to the city :bongin:

8. yeah, i said can i grab a hq?

9. #9 metalplusweed, Dec 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2011

dont text dealers. call him

if someone texted me they wanted an hq, id be like wat the fuks an hq.

quarter = 7.0 g
    eighth = 3.5 g

10. text him and say ... WHERES da weed?

11. #11 Greenbudz, Dec 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2011
    P and Q are very important letters in the alphabet imo.

** H too ... Peace

12. You aren't stupid, I have no idea what he means either. Dealers can be so vague sometimes....

13. thats because they dont like texts. they dont want to say anything incriminating over a text message.

they are smart to be vague.

if you text your dealer asking for a quarter, and he responds yes, that could be used against him if they look into his messages. I didn't think that was a realistic thing until it happened to a homie of mine. he got locked up and text messages were used as evidence against him

call him. /thread

14. k should i just call him or first txt to ask if calling is fine?

15. yea nobody calls it a half quarter, its called an eighth so never again use the term half quarter.

The only 2 things i can think of is he might not have understood what the hell you meant because like i said before nobody uses the term half quarter so maybe he didn't know if you meant half ounce or quarter ounce and just screwed up and said half quarter. So maybe he was responding with the Q more as a question of if thats what you really meant.

Other option is, like others said, maybe he doesn't deal anything less than a quarter. But just ask him, don't be embarrassed. You don't just learn the lingo by yourself so if you at least ask you'll know what he means in the future.

16. yea i'm usually pretty vague with my connect, if i need something i'll just ask if "he's good".

Then again now that i think about it he isn't that vague back although we aren't blatant like saying, "do you have marijuana i can buy?" "yes, i do have marijuana to sell you" but he's a friend of mine and he'll respond with what do you need or what you looking for. We also get in touch through text more than me calling him because he doesn't answer his phone a lot but he does respond to text messages, go figure.

17. Iv text plenty of dealers asking for a Q, always stands for a quarter or atleast thats what iv always known it as.
    Call him, cuts out the confusion and saves texting back and forth

18. [quote name='"metalplusweed"']

thats because they dont like texts. they dont want to say anything incriminating over a text message.

they are smart to be vague.

if you text your dealer asking for a quarter, and he responds yes, that could be used against him if they look into his messages. I didn't think that was a realistic thing until it happened to a homie of mine. he got locked up and text messages were used as evidence against him

call him. /thread[/quote]

Then he should have said to call him instead of sending a random vague letter (I realize it probably has something to do with a quarter, but what I have no idea). I understand if that's a dealer's policy, its his business, and he should decide how to run it. But all dealer's policies aren't like that, and if he doesn't want people texting him, he should come out and say it. And there's ways to be vague enough to avoid getting in trouble, but more apparent than what he sent.

19. ok i said i need an eighth and he just replied back with: "8th"....lol wtf? how do I respond to this?

20. [quote name='"first91"']ok i said i need an eighth and he just replied back with: "8th"....lol wtf? how do I respond to this?[/quote]

Haha he's just repeating what you're saying? Wth haha. Is that supposed to be confirmation? Sorry man, I'm as lost as you. To be honest I might cut the crap and be like "..is that a yes or no" but other blades may respond differently.