Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer just texted me....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gigglestick87, Nov 5, 2011.

1. My dealer just texted me of some crazy sales for today only and what do you know, I just ran out of money YESTERDAY :mad:. I have 20 bucks left and my friend owes me 8. Gerrrrrrr :devious:

2. This be a good time to practice savings lol

3. Lol the dealer texted me that every person I refer to him, I get a gram bag free even if they have bought before.

4. Even cooler story! Keep going!

5. and this concerns all of GC because...?

6. [quote name='"DemonicGman"']Cool story bro.
    [/quote]

Low blow. I thinks its still too soon for Billy Mays jokes. RIP BILLY sniff.....sniff

7. lol i have literally no idea. I just wanted to vent my frustration.

8. He died a while ago? Lol

9. [quote name='"MaxAmmo"']He died a while ago? Lol[/quote]

It still feels like yesterday to me

10. Sorry dude, but he was just too damn annoying to live for long.

11. That's awesome. :cool:

12. But if not for him all my clothes would be stained. Oxy clean changed my life and I am sad.

13. It's usually $20 a gram. This is karma :)

14. I think you mean "snort snort". :smoke:

15. Hey Billy was a king among men you best watch your tone when refering to god of infomercials.

You better recongnize son

16. Dealers have sales?

17. First time I've ever seen it. But the text reads: "Today only! Refer a friend to your friendly neighborhood tree dealer and receive a free dime bag! Also 2 g special for 30!"

18. Curious thought, really. If you think about the nature of business and competition, wouldn't it be SMART for dealers to have SALES, per say? You know, put the competition out of business and impose their will, a la Walmart?

19. The rent is due.

20. Dam! Of course the last post in the thread was the cocaine joke I had hoped wasn't here! You win this round....