Dealer JUST stole my money

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wickeddrennn, Aug 22, 2016.

1. I don't know who you're dealing with, but they must be some laid back motherfuckers not to freak out when a costumer sticks out a knife at them

2. Op is talking about a substantial amount of money here and like I said never hand your money over and if you start getting a bad vibe just run and have your knife in hand ready. I carry a 3.5 inch serrated spring assisted knife everywhere I go. People are fucking crazy these days. You never know when you might need one.

3. Dude you only pull the knife if they try to jack you. What are you not understanding. Nobody is saying walk up with a knife drawn and demand the weed. The knife is a backup plan to by time to run away or use it if it comes down to it.

4. you're better off with bear mace than a knife anyway... and the thing is, you don't know when they're jacking you til it's too late, juste don't deal with scumbags and don't try to get even... loss of time to fight with people who's got nothing to lose (if they're doing this kind of stuff, they must be in pretty deep shit)

• Like Like x 3
  5. I'm sure your method works great in your head where you get to control everyone's actions or on TV when the script is written in advance. IRL there are surprises, like someone grabbing your sack and running or if you pull a knife they may pull a gun.

• Like Like x 3
  6. So to those of you who say bring a knife. So you stab someone over a drug deal gone wrong...then what? Also carrying a concealed weapon is illegal, and usually carrying a deadly weapon is illegal too. What that pertains to varies by state but in some places carrying a knife on your person as you stroll about in public isn't exactly legal and could land you some hefty charges. Just report him and move on. Are you going to change all the scumbags in the world?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Do you even know the guy? Or were you just buying weed off a street corner?

30 dollars isn't a lot for a lesson learned .. but personally, if you ask me .. if I had a dealer steal something like $100 or more from me, I'd just give his number to the cops.

8. All you can do is move on and find a dealer that isn't a shitlord. You're lucky it's only 30 bucks.

• Like Like x 1
  9. 100% in agreement, my first question is why do you buy off such a questionable individual? Find yourself a guy who is about making money, if he's about his money he will want repeat customers aka won't rob people he meets up with. I've honestly rarely heard of someone getting robbed for 30$ of herb lol that's some ghetto shit, did he have something against you personally?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  10. I agree with as already stated. Dont front people anything now a days. Same goes for the opposite side of things. Dont hand over any kind of currency unless product is shown & legit. BUT since its a little late for that id say spam tf outta his snapchat/number and find out where he parks his car at night, and do as you please to it

• Like Like x 3
  11. Lmfaooooo wassssssteeeeeee mon (waste mon basically means idiot)

If you were a true American you would've written down the license plate number.

Tsk.

Rookie.

Ice coffee is great. It's like hot coffee. ..but cold! -TeresaHC (INSTAGRAM: @STOOPKIDS.ART)

12. No i dont point a knife at my dealers "tummy" every time i cop lmao, but then again i dont find my dealers on snapchat.... But you did ask whats to stop him and i told you. 8 times out of 10 someone will runaway if you point a knife at them. Either that our he"ll try to disarm you ( and get stabbed) or pull out a superior weapon.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Super simple fool proof method actually

1 Put bag in pocket.
    2 now that the bag is safe. hand over the money.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Just grow your own,don't trust anyone but yourself. EVER!!! IF YOU EVEN HAVE TO THINK ABOUT SOMEONE OR ANYTHING FOR SPLIT SECOND,IT MEANS NO.GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  15. Pulling a knife on a guy who likely has a gun is a stupid idea. If you get jacked, just don't buy from him anymore and move on. Your health is worth more than your ego

• Like Like x 3
  16. OP, FWIW, maybe this will make you feel better, maybe it won't: Technically the dealer didn't steal your money. Not at all. He stole the weed he just sold you. So you had a little weed stolen. Live and learn

• Like Like x 5
  17. I laughed before I opened the thread. Even more after reading how he did it. So he profited off the sale, then stole weed from you that he already made money from, and still has your money. He turned a $10 profit into a $30 handout. And in turn lost your future business which is way more valuable to a dealer than $30. You must've bought from a junkie because I've never heard a story like this. That kid will overdose and fuck his life up if he is a junkie. My advice is don't retaliate because karma is real. Something bad will happen to the kid because that's how the universe is balanced. But if you retaliate nothing good will come of it. And I thought I was poor but damn, professorkhaos thinks $30 is substantial. It isn't. The only thing you should do is tell everyone you can so they won't buy from him. He will lose his customers and go out of business, especially if his income is low enough that he had to pull some bs like this. Be smart and don't spread bad vibes. He will probably get desperate for money again and do more crime and end up in jail.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  18. #38 Ninjaballs, Aug 23, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
    Here's a story for you;
    I once knew this guy who was an alcoholic. Always sippin on a bottle in a paper bag. He started hanging out with me every day and would buy alcohol for me since I was only 20. He would always ask for my keys and make up some reason like he left something in my car. Id always tell him no because I'm very guarded with my possessions. One day I actually gave him the keys because we were at my apartment, and he just took off in my car for a joyride without telling me. Ofcourse I thought he stole it but he ended up coming back an hour later. So after that point I forgave him and gave him another chance.... He ends up convincing me to go on a road trip to his home state, and not even 2 days later he stole over $600 from me and just keeps denying it. Even though I knew he did it because he took it out of my car after I gave him my keys again for some reason. So I left him there and went back home. Shortly after that incident I found out he robbed a gas station (while drunk) and is now in prison for some felony charges after his friends snitched on him. Karma comes back twice as hard so don't do bad things or bad things will happen. Seems simple but people make bad decisions without considering the consequences until it's too late.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Why don't we rename the Real Stories thread , the "Don't front money" thread

• Like Like x 8
  20. When you know exactly what's going to happen it's easy to protect yourself. How many times have you been ripped off by a dealer grabbing the bag he just sold you and running? How often does that even happen? Once in 20 lifetimes? There's no way to be prepared for everything that could possibly happen, who knows what would have happened if the bag was already in his pocket. The best we can do is check the goods before handing over the money.

• Like Like x 1