Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer Jailed.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DeadTalent, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Ok guys im in the Scottish borders and my dealer has just been jailed after being caught selling a 20 quid bag his flat was then searched and they recovered alot of weed and some say heroin.

Hes my only contact im relativity new to weed so i have nobody else to go to i know people who know other dealer's but i dont have there numbers and my mates all use this guy for weed.

Any help?

2. i like to call the cops in situations like these.

they got that fire

3. The fucking Scottish borderlands dude? That sounds really fucking rough for a marijuana hook-up.....

4. Mate its like so fucking hard for me to get weed around here soon as i move out its grow time :L I seriously need help now weed has like opened my mind to itself its not something i cant do without its something i just want to do.