Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer Isnt Answering Phone

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ASamsquanch, Apr 17, 2014.

1. asked my dealer on sunday if they could come through and didint get a message  back tried again today still nothing want to try again but don't want to be bugging even though it only be the third try this week 

2. Arrested? Busy? Lost Phone?

My connect loses his phone all the time

3. he's probably dry

4. Honestly id be ringing his or her number multiple times throughout the day everyday

5. This. He might be busy or asleep at say 10:00 am but then free around 3:00. i would  call him twice every hour

6. twice every hour?! no thank you. dealers would avoid me like the plague if I pulled that shit around here lol wtf.

7. Just send a text that says- hey when you find some let me know!

And if you trust the guy say..

If you want me to pay you now, I can!
    Thanks man!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. No man, never pay without weed no matter how much you trust someone.  Its business.  

9. FUCK THEM THEN get a real dealer who can just anser there fucking fone and say they got no bud

10. Fuck texting dude call him

11. and if he dont answer hit another nigga up

12. In the 5 years I've been toking, I've had probably over 20 dealers. A lot of dealers get on probation, quit dealing or what not and just stop responding to messages.

While you're trying this dude ask your tokin buddies if they wanna throw down and get a bag, someone will find someone.

13. Shit happened to me earlier too man...
    What about the ol "I'll come through in 30 minutes"....2 hours later, nothing. No replies. Ya know, the usual 

14. #14 Airf0nz0, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
    You guys don't have good dealers.

*edit

I only say this because a good dealer would at least let you know whats up.  "Hey I don't have any right now".   Not a hard text to send.  They aren't a real dealer.

15. There's some awful advice in this thread

16. #16 lisamc, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
    I do. My dealer is my BFF. She was my friend first.
    But yeah you're right. I just got screwed for 300 dollars. Blah..
    Thanks for the reminder! I'd forgive and forget and get reamed again! :(

I want to go Tuco on her!

Now I'm reminded and mad!

17. Of course some discretion is needed, like when dealing with a real friend.  A lot of people think that just because someone acts cool with you they are your friend.

Wait...it wasn't your friend that screwed you over was it?  Err your...bff?

18. Ahahaha lisamc, go Walter White on her ass! "This.. is not meth.." BOOM

19. No! She's a good friend :)
    It was some other chick. I was an idiot and trusted her. Gave her.. and never saw her again.
    It's funny how people blow up your phone when they want something but yet not so much when they have to pay for stuff.

20. LOL! People weren't jacking with Heisenberg!