Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer is freaking me out

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ListenHereYouLittleShit, Jul 15, 2013.

1. ok so I've had this dealer for about 3 months and everything was completely ok. but recently hes made some sexual remarks about me fucking him and send me a picture of his penis. asking me to make out with him in the car. also when he stops by he parks by my house across the street and sits there for about 10 minutes. I'm not a prude or anything bit this is borderline stalking me. I'm a chick and I'm getting kind of freaked out.

2. Yeah time to find a different dealer, shit sounds weird, i would start carrying mace if I were you.

• Like Like x 5
  3. like he'd sit in his car and I'd text him and ask why he was sitting there and every time he's say he's waiting for me to change my mind and come have sex with him

• Like Like x 2
  4. Woah

• Like Like x 1
  5. Carry a taser. Get the lisence plate number of his car and make a police report if he dont back off.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thats weird... I would be finding a new dealer ASAP. He could be weirder than you think... have you ever seen the TV show "I Survived"? Especially when he is selling you drugs he probably thinks he is in some kind of power position above you and the law. Could be dangerous, be careful is all. Maybe grab once more enough to last you until you find somebody new.

• Like Like x 1
  7. that's what I was thinking I just needed a second opinion.

8. I'm definitely finding a new dealer.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Definitely time for a new dealer. I would also give him a stern warning and threaten if he doesn't back off you'll call the cops.

10. stop all contact with this guy

11. #11 Crispy21, Jul 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2013
    Tell me im not the only one who at first thought OP was a dude lol

• Like Like x 12
  12. Finding a new dealer comes last, the most important thing to do is not have anything to do with this guy anymore.  If he continues to stalk you, tell him that you're going to speak to the sex crime unit of your local police dept., and do it if he persists.  

• Like Like x 2
  13. Why does this have to happen to most us female stoners this shit sucks. Just give me the dam weed and stop being so fucking creepy!!!!!!! Ugh I feel for you op! Why did you let him come to your house tho? Maybe I'm just paranoid but I don't tell anyone those people where I live I always go to their house or street.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Cut him out of your life and pray he isn't crazy enough to keep chasing you, what a fucking cunt haha. 
    Actually though, what kind of a pick up line is "come have sex with me" or sending a dick pic? my god.

Damn, why did you tell him where you live? Thats mistake number 1.

Secondly be probably thinks he is cool with those shit pickup lines. Next time just tell him to fuck off, and remind him he lost a customer in a very profitable business.

16. seriously? next time tell him you don't want his tiny d!ck nor you wan't to him to make any contact to you or you will fucking kill him. 

17. Carry a weapon, either it be mace, a baton/knife or a taser. Tell his ass to back the fuck off and get a new dealer.

If it presists call the cops and get him arrested. Fucking creepy.

18. Actually, before bad mouthing him etc... consider the fact that he may attempt to rape you.

If he is breaking 1 law (dealing), what makes you think he wont commit another?

19. I understand all this danger and I was actually worried he was going to put my life in danger, hurt me, etc. but I thought maybe I was being dramatic. I'm going to stop all contact with him. I was really stupid to tell him where I lived.

but the thing is, this isn't the normal kind of persistence of someone who wants to get lucky. it's more like "creepy" if that makes any sense. like he has something wrong with his head. that's scary. so I'm def stopping all contact and telling him to fuck off or ill call the cops. honestly I probably wouldn't hesitate to kill him if he tries to hurt me