Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dealer is acting like a child.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WrathofAmon, Nov 25, 2011.

1. [quote name='"burtontoker"']Well he should man up and quit being a little bitch. He told you he would plug you for $50 an eighth, and now he's changing his mind. I wouldn't deal with someone like that, and I think you did the right thing. Fuck him, pick up from the other guy. He told you he'd do something, now hes trying to get out of it, thats fine, but he won't have your business anymore.

You don't tell someone you'll do something for them, and then not do it and try to take it back. Plus, $50 for an eighth is a normal price. IMO $60 is overpriced, $50 is fair so he can quit crying and man up when he wants to sell with the big boys.[/quote]

60 an eigth where I live. Dank is expensive to smoke here. But fuck mids, I try to avoid them, but I will smoke them.

2. Why would you even care? If they both push dank and one is willing to sell an eighth for 50, while the other more, just drop the expensive one. Unless your friends with him, hes just a dealer. If you don't like his shit, dont pick up from him.

3. [quote name='"Streetlight545"']Why would you even care? If they both push dank and one is willing to sell an eighth for 50, while the other more, just drop the expensive one. Unless your friends with him, hes just a dealer. If you don't like his shit, dont pick up from him.[/quote]

im not going to buy from him again, but its the principle of the matter. the supplier shouldnt make deals with the buyer if their not going to honor that deal. if it was legal and shit, he would be fined for that (misslabling of a product). damn, i wish there was a better business bearuo(or whatever the spelling is) lol.

4. ok, well now i feel a little bit like a dick. i bought the sack at work and i didnt bring my scale with me cuz i just weigh it out when i get home and its always been straight.

i just got home and put it on the scale, and it weighed out at 3.7. :-/

5. You bought an eighth, right?

6. Without going too far into "discussing dealing" because I don't want to get banned, i guess ur right that it is a business. but traditional business models dont apply due to the culture as well as the black market. ur point about shitty restaurants is entirely valid, but there's a reason y shitty businesses are usually pushed out of a legitimate market.

There are people with plenty of people who take it extremely seriously, and get education to have an edge, or even get an education and are lured into the market because of it liquidity and mass appeal, but none the less take it seriously. live off it. this is why a transition from the black market to a legitimate one could both hurt and help a lot of people.

7. Boy you had it lucky, let me tell you how bad I had it growing up....When I was a wee little young boy without a medical card nor a care in the world.

I used to walk 2 miles in the middle of the night. To then have to wait 65 Minutes for my dealer to show up. Eagerly I would hand him my 60$ for an 1/8th, Only to find out he only gave me 3.0 grams.

You know what though, I Would thank the Good Almighty Lord, SIX times immediately when I got home and opened up a dipping sauce container full of weed.

8. sounds like this dealer beats smokey as the shittiest dealer in history lol

9. If you paid 60$ an eigth growing up...
    You didn't have many friends growing up dude :laughing:

10. What the fuck are you talking about?

11. ... Then you weren't buying an eighth or a half eighth lol there's a reason it's called an eighth... I don't think you know what you're talking about man :laughing:

You tell him OP. If he wants to be a little bitch and go back on his word then he lost business. You're not as desperate as he is, especially if that's how he's conducting business- he'll be hurting for customers soon!

12. Hey you gotta start somewhere.
    Plus he fucking used dipping sauce containers for his weed, how much cooler can you get?
    That story was mostly sarcastic btw...

13. He should have got his priority's straight he should keep his end of the deal regardless.

14. [quote name='"Sarkons"']He should have got his priority's straight he should keep his end of the deal regardless.[/quote]

exactly my point, man.

p.s something new, i dony have a med card either. no mmj in my state yet, though under an ounce is decriminalized.

15. Black market. Buy his weed or don't. Simple. You're acting like a child whining about it. He isn't obligated to keep promises. Look, he didn't, and no one came and arrested him. He can do whatever the fuck he wants.

16. [quote name='"shoelaceninja"']Black market. Buy his weed or don't. Simple. You're acting like a child whining about it. He isn't obligated to keep promises. Look, he didn't, and no one came and arrested him. He can do whatever the fuck he wants.[/quote]

dude, calm down. im not complaining, in the OP i even said that i wasnt going to buy from him as in problem solved. i was honestly expecting to get a few "cool story bro"s

17. So why sad at 3.7? An eighth of an oz is 3.5 grams. :confused:

18. [quote name='"Nalian"']

So why sad at 3.7? An eighth of an oz is 3.5 grams. :confused:[/quote]

i didnt know it was 3.7. i was arguing with him while i was at work, and i made this thread at the same time. i weighed it out when i got home, and i feel a little like a dick now

19. Did he charge you 50 like he said