Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer is a cop?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smoke da weed, Jun 11, 2009.

1. I know you aren't supposed to talk about dealing on this site, so I am going to be as broad as possible because I have a very important question.

My dealer use to not really trust me I guess, he would hardly ever answer is phone, etc etc. but after awhile he became more willing to pickup. Now whenever I call, he answers either right away or calls back within 5 minutes tops.

He is willing to get me whatever I need, and when I need it, and I know these are signs of a good dealer, but I am just a paranoid guy when it comes to illegal things.

He has this stuff called grap ape, and with every pickup I get some mids so I can cook with and what not. I have never picked up two different bags from him before, but is it safe to get the grap ape and the half of mids, could he be a cop, am I just being stupidle paranoid? In my area 2 bags is a felony for intent to distribute which is one reason why I am really worried.

I know many people will suggest growing, but I have tried that and it was quite a bit of work. I live near other people so it is pretty difficult to get away with things like that, and my girlfriend comes over quite often and if she found out I was growing, I would be royally fucked up the ass.

If this is unclear, just tell me.

EDIT: My "friend" is in highschool, and from what I know has never been busted but I don't know for sure. I am pretty sure there is a lot less of a chance of a high schooler being a cop, but I am worried as I want to get the grape ape but don't wanna give up the mids.

2. Uhm I think your just being paranoid man. Why would they sell a pot head real weed for awhile then when he makes a big buy bust him? I think you would've been popped by now if he was a narc inless your pushing major weight. but I dont think you are from the sound of it your just a smoker.

3. If he's sold you shit before, AND let you walkout with it, he's not a cop, or he'd go to jail for drug dealing.

4. Does he ever ask if you want weed? If so he probly isn't a cop. B/c if a cop offers then that is entrapment and they have nothing against you...

5. Don't trip. Dealing is illegal, and the law applies to cops as well. They wouldn't deal with you to establish trust and make a big sale later. They just target major grow ops and big time dealers. Usually they only bust small dealers or individual stoners by coincidence.

6. You' think someone who looks like a High school student is a cop? Your just rly paranoid.

7. #7 DKro1856, Jun 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2009
    haha ya its probably chill just have him deliver and change the location at the last minute maybe like a block away or the other side of a shool or something like that just to be safe. Tell him that there is people around where he wants to do it and your a bit sketched out. But if it doesnt feel right the best thing to usually do it go with your instincts. Peace man and good luck... also ya what the guy above me said why would they sell weed to you then all the sudden bust you when you get a big buy. What would be the point of that especially when its not even that much weed. Get the mids to but rememeber if hes in highschool he may work for his dad busting people lol jk.

Edit: the reason he may call you back in like 5 minutes after you call him is probably because he lives with his parents and has to walk out away from them to call you back.

8. Or... you know... go with the logical shit based off of facts, that hes 100% not a cop because with the information he supplied, the man CANNOT be a cop. He'd lose his job, go to jail, and get fined.:rolleyes:

9. Yea, I dunno, just kinda high and got to thinking about shit. I just thought that he would build confidence in my then when I buy a big amount or several bags at once they make the big bust.... but then again, I am just being a dumbass.

Thanks again Gc for all the help! :gc_rocks:

10. Haha, if he even sold you some weed ONCE and put that shit in your hand, it's illegal.
    No worries man, we all got questions.
    The only stupid question is the one left unsaid.

11. Apprentices... :) Haha no worries bro. Everyone gets paranoid. You should be thankful you've found yourslef a good dealer. Oh, and you BETTER pick up some of that Grape Ape.

12. You mean the one unasked right? :p

13. your considered a regular (a cash cow that always got $$$)

be happy he answers you fast. not a cop since you've had business with him already.
    cops catch you on the first try. unless your a dealer, and they investigating you.

14. No. I demand my questions, and add a bitch at the end. :laughing:

15. This is completely untrue. 99% of people misunderstand entrapment laws, but a cop offering you something illegal (drugs, weapons, sex for money, etc.) is NOT entrapment. A cop is well within his rights to sell you pot and then bust you for possession. Also, another popular misconception is that if you ask someone if they are a cop, they legally have to tell you if they are. This is not true either, and many people have gone to jail because of this.

16. A dealer around where I live is a CI, consiencious informant...I probably spelled that wrong...and the cops actually hook him up with good bud. He deals and if he doesn't like you turns you into the cop. He's also supposed to keep his eye out for harder drugs and drug dealers.

He's bitchmade in my opinion, but he does get some of the dankest shit around. It's pretty obvious it's not just a rumor, cuz you always can see deals going down around his house and it never get's busted. This is in a smallish town btw.