Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dealer hooks me up now wants me to hook him up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pillcosby559, Jul 6, 2010.

1. fuck so anyway i got this real cool guy whos been selling me bomb. lately hes been giving me like 10 dollar eighths just cuz he'll ask me to get him a pack of smokes before we meet up or help him out in someway..

today he fronts me a fat half eighth and then as im about to leave he's like "alright man so uh when you gunna be workin again, im gunna come by and visit." which i know means he wants me to give him fat discounts at my job. which iv actually done before a while back and very luckily didnt get caught. i hate doing it and the fact that iv done it cuz my job is really important to me and im risking everything when i do that shit. i dont want to do it at all but i dont know how to go about it with this dude... what do u guys think

2. Dont do it. My friends brother i hang out with worked at buddys and kept given shit away for weed and discounts and it was cool for a while. Now hes broke and has no job to buy bud. Hes 29 and still lives at his parents house.

3. Depends on what your relationship with him is. Friends? Or does he not know anything about you besides that you smoke weed and work at a store he likes. I wouldnt risk my job giving him $20 discounts just because he spoted me some bud.

4. explain how you got caught last time but when you explained it was a one time thing, they just gave you a warning and said don't let it happen again. and if you get fired, you can't come buy from him anymore

5. explain to him that you can't risk it anymore.

say that your being watched more now.

6. Just tell him your boss confronted everyone about giving out discounts and that they are watching it a little more. If he's resonable he should understand.

7. Where/what do you do?

8. Well, he is risking his future selling you an illegal drug.

Not saying to do it or not do it. But if you say you can't and he stops hooking you up, dont get angry.

9. Say you'll give him some extra cash if he needs it but you won't risk your job.

Also relate it to him. Say it's like if you asked him to hook you up in front of a school or something because it was somehow cheaper :p

10. Try being real with people and tell them how you feel bout things.