Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer Hooked It Up :D Check It Out!! (With Pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 0huefe, Aug 6, 2011.

1. :confused: fuck that.. but besides that nice lookin weed.

2. It was a first deal and he drove about 8 miles to my house...10 bucks is about 3.5 gallons of gas which is somewhere around 70 miles. Pretty good deal if you ask me?

3. your probably referring to hash, in which case, he most likely still smokes weed lol
    no one sells weed for a living, they sell so they can smoke for free. were talking about marijuana here, not coke :cool:

4. Did he hook it up with the game to or no cuz if he did nice pickup

5. what do you mean by "the game"....
    the only game i know is a cigar used for blunts...there is no blunt in the picture, nor did i mention anything relevant to a blunt...
    he hooked up the joint for free though

6. He's talking about the video game case your buds are on. He tried to make a joke but it wasn't funny...

7. Oh no shit ahaha...im an idiot.
    Yeah it wasnt funny, but that game is legit...aahah

8. Bottom stuff looks like shit, top stuff looks nice. I'd like it ten times more if those orange hairs were white.

9. na they are both medical quality dank as fuck nugs...dont be hating!
    how the fuck can you go wrong with Blue Dream? Just cuz the hairs aren't white? HA. Thats stupid...go educate yourself on marijuana

10. Blue dream hairs are orange 100% of the time

11. i know...

12. Your dealer is smoking fucking crack because that price is retarded.

13. Just giving my opinion, not hating. At the price you got it for I can afford to rag on it a bit right? You wouldn't even have the bottom stuff if your dealer wasn't bonkers when he sold you that. :D It's just general knowledge that headies are always white crystals. I'm not talking about the Mid-Highs you get around $50 and eighth, I'm talking about those "gram only" nugs that only come around once in a while, the "tickles in your throat" nuggets and the nuggets that make the high times centerfold look like skunk. It's those precious nuggets only shared with the closest of friends that have the lovely... white... pillowy... fluffy... hairs. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *cough* hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

14. well dat sure aint cali weed..lol..$40 gets me sum top shelf tree from ma og

15. #56 EsthersPuppet, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2011
  16. Nice pick up, hope you enjoyed it :smoke:
    One Love.

17. Nice bud man, I wish I had your dealer. Great connection. Looks dank too. :D :smoke:

18. i'm too high to go back and look but whoever said nobody sells weed for money is an idiot... idiot... yes majority smoke for free but what you don't think people are getting rich lol?

19. Is 100 $ for 6g of master kush good?