Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer Hooked It Up :D Check It Out!! (With Pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 0huefe, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Lol Never Ever Ever buy prerolls. Usually it's the prekeifed shake that they have.

2. And...
    What kind of sexual favors are you doing for him? :p

He hooked you up! :smoke:

3. Haha either your dealer is a straight up dumbass or he has multiple Ps and can literally give out weed, either way your getting hooked the fuck up

4. My dlr hooked it up fat the first few times. Hey get you to always buy from them. Then after they got you hooked they can start jipping you. Idk though you're dealer seems like a good hook up and the homie.

5. aha funny person here....
    i took the picture vertical, but whenever i upload them to GC it turns 'em sideways and i cant manipulate that.

6. Lololol we can't ever just let a person have their moment

7. Nope that Blue Dream was 55 an 8th at the club, and the purple shit was 40 an 8th.
    They both are dank, and he gave me that joint that he rolled in front of me lol.
    He broke up shit from his prescription bottle so I know it's good.

8. got it for free? and he rolled it right infront of me, it was good weed.

9. Wow dude looks like you got the best dealer ever. Have a great time with that stuff ;)

10. Damn dude that's freakin awesome! That Night Rider looks fuckin dank as hell!

11. Sweet deal man, good things come to good people eh? :D

12. That's about 8 grams for $40, what a fucking steal :smoke:

13. $20 an eigth, you suck :(

14. That weed is hairier than Chewbacca. Fuckkkk.

15. You owe him a smoke session

16. Don't listen to these people if they start saying anything negative about him, that's a keeper-dealer.
    Plus, you'll find if you have a smoke session or two you just might run into better deals a lot more often lol
    +1 for the black market

17. Hey man, smoke this dealer up for real. He hooked you up SO great, it's the least you could do.

18. is it some dense bud?

19. i weighed it all out it was 7.8 grams, the pre rolled joint was 1 gram.
    its wayyyy hairy and the blue dream is more airy-sativa like, the purple is dense as fuckk
    yeah next time imma smoke him out, but he smokes concentrates so idk if he'll wanna mess around with bud

20. Now you know what it's like to live in Canada! :cool: