Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer has Butane Hash oil?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pedobearvictim1, Jul 16, 2011.

1. What is Butane Hash Oil? I never heard of it and it dosnt sound safe. Also how do you use it?

2. It's perfectly safe. It's a highly concentrated hash oil and it will get you really really high. It can be vaped or smoked in various ways.

3. So I just pack this in my bowl and use a torch to hit it?
    Sounds cool :hello:

4. Just put a tiny bit on top of some herb if you're going to smoke it in a pipe.

5. Alright cool, thanks :wave:

6. enjoy my apprentice friend, hash usually lasts forever and gets you ripped.

7. I've never tried hash before

Is it healthy? Same prices as marijuana?

8. All the butane is evaporated and purged off of it, and no it's much more expensive than bud.

9. usually a bit more expensive than marijuana around my neighborhood being as how its literally concentrated THC.

10. prices are slightly higher than weed (30 a g is typical, sometimes more) and yeah its safe

11. #11 th3_chr0nic, Jul 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2011
    I'd use hemp wick if I was smoking it on top of bud. I always viewed it as kind of a waste unless you have a legitimate oil rig though.

A Titanium pad swing on a bell (TI Pad):
    [​IMG]

or a glass dome and nail setup:
    [​IMG]

The quality of the oil depends on more than the herb it was made with. Other factors are the butane used to make it, how much butane was used, and how it was purged. I doubt you're going to get real killer oil, seeing as a dealer is selling it. It's probably made from trim or low grade. Using dank herb, you get about .12 of oil for each gram of bud used. It's not uncommon to get .2/gram using really dank buds though. Also, oil made from better weed gets you higher and tastes better.