Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dealer got busted

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frostycool210, Sep 5, 2009.

1. so my dealer who got me into smoking in the first place always hooked me up and got me great deals all the time. but last month he ran into a lot of trouble (not just involving dealing) but other shit as well. long story short, the cops came to his house, found his weed and have been tracking his phone calls, texts, IMs, etc. he told me that he had to lay low for a while. im afraid to ask him online now just in case hes being tracked still and he doesnt live close to me so i cant really talk to him in person, but has anyone else ever been in this situation or anything similiar? cuz i just wanna know if hell be back to dealing again anytime soon or if i should just completely forget about him?

2. Shit happens..

I suggest leaving him to his shit and find a new dealer for the time being, but don't forget about him. Dealers can be friends, and if you're as close as I gather from your post he'll probably contact you if he's really interested in letting you know if his shit is together.

And you can never have too many connects :smoke:

3. Forget he exists. When he gets out of prison, and he WILL most likely go to prison, maybe you can take up the relationship again.

4. Find a new guy.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Def get a new guy, he has way too much heat on him

6. Agreed, once one of my dealers get pinched (I'm usually not friends with my dealer - he's my dealer and thats it) I cut off all ties. Delete messages, phone numbers etc. etc. because I don't want any unwelcomed encounters with DT's. I may be a bit paranoid but he could always get you caught up in a deal and have you dragged off to jail as well. I would get a new dealer ASAP and refuse to buy off your former one.

If he's your friend, convince him to stop dealing because the heat is on and it's not worth going to prison over.

7. time 2 find a new plug broski....

he'll hit u up one day and itll be a welcome suprise...until then naw dawg