Dealer got busted. I'm gonna invest in her to get her shit back up and running

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by simmer, Sep 26, 2010.

1. And a nail clipper!

2. you should write off that as a donation when taxes come round

3. What's the point of this thread? Giving your friend $30 to start dealing again isn't even exciting. Maybe if there was a whole story and something more than $500 involvedthis thread would be interesting.

4. So you're saying that if I added one more zero you would've been excited? gee, your picky.

5. Hopefully when she can accumulate some bud she'll hook you up for free or at least give you a discount. My buddy (who is also a dealer) got robbed out of a 1/2 lb of shit that he had been growing in July and I threw down a hundo so he could get an oz and back up and running. Now whenever I'm in town he throws me a free eighth.

Good karma comes back to you:smoke:

6. Fixed. :D

7. Good deed...but you mind as well gave her Monopoly money :laughing:.

8. So which afterworld would the old widow be interested in going to? Definitely not Satans. Jesus accepted her offering and will grant her eternal life in heaven, meanwhile Satan will reject her offering but not her soul, guarenteeing her eternal damnation. By the way, I don't want this to turn into a religous debate, I'm just pointing out your fool proof plan of glorifing Satan.