dealer gives free weed!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by petrified, Sep 26, 2002.

1. I wish someone would give me a good deal or some free bud. I did get a blunt and 2 j's from this public bus driver once though....Wierd!

2. i know this might sound a bit crazy/ unbelievable, but im close with a guy who grows.. lets just say we know each other all our lives. He gives out weed to me for free all the time, if i smoke with him. well one day we were sittin there smoking and chilling and he passes a QP and says "here is some quick cash or whatever you want it for" and i was just likre :eek:

I didnt take it, cuz i have no use for that much. itd probably go moldy by the time i smoked that much. and i dont deal. so instead i told him to keep it for later and took just an ounce.

3. alright well me and me 2 brothers were wondering around town thinking how are we gonna get weed? (this was a year or so ago) and we run into one of our friends at the time he was homeless and he takes up to his buddys house this guy was a pretty cool hippy kinda dude you know probably in his late 50s to early 60s and while we are there we ask is he can sell us a 8th of bud he breaks it out and shows us its really good stuff he allows us to isnpect it and we do about 5 or 10 minutes pass and we are very satisfied with the product so we sit back down and while we were inspecting it he was ninja loading his very cool bong he called it "the goddess" and we soon found out why :smoke: after he smokes atleast 10 bowls with us at that point we could hardly move we were so high he looks at us and tells us " you little bros are pretty chill i think i could spare a kick " so he removes a unseen jar from a stash spot within the depths of his closet and tells us this is my special bud that i dont sell well me and my brothers are thinking cool! we get to smoke his special bud and buy an 8th but to our surprise he begings bagging without weighing it and we get curious ( will he sell us this mystery special no selling bud?) after a good handfull or 2 it looked like about a quarter oz and he hands it to me and tells us thats yours im looking forward to selling to you in the future and we were off on our way with now 50$ for munchies and a nice fat sack of some of the crazyst chronic bud i have ever had he was a very cool dude well thats my story and its very true tobad it dosent happen much now its a fond memory to smoke and reflect on :smoke:

4. if you know growers you get alot of free bud

5. Once I was walking down the street just chillin, when I notices a dent in the hedges I was walking next to. When I went to see what it was I found a pound of some dank maryjwanna just lying there, I looked around to make sure nobody was around. I picked it up, put it in my pant pocket and got the fuck out of there. That was some good shit...

6. You're pretty lucky man haha.

I've been pretty lucky as well. My dealer sells A LOT of e and weed. He has like 2000 worth in this box. And one day he was rolling on e and he forgot to meet me to sell me weed. Couple hours later I meet him and I was like, "Hey dude, you forgot to meet me at the liquor store". And he just goes, "Ohhhhhhh, shit sorry dude... Here's a free gram". Happened like 8 times now haha.

7. Most people I`ve ever dealt with are 100% scumbags...Well-when something is illegal(though it shouldn`t be),then of course criminals will run the show.I cant handle tha erb like I used to,so I havent been smoking for a few years.(I tend to get somewhat stupidparanoid)anyway I cant be bothered to stress with someone if the respect doesn`t go both ways!so I`ve bought :a Wilma 20 drip system,unis Co2 controller,4 adjustawing`s,hydroton,rockwool cubes,nutrition-ETC,ETC,ETC
    Just so I can oneday be independent..
    Here`s what happened when I was in Spain 3 weeks ago: I went to the same bar that I`ve been going to for about 7 years(I go around 3 times a year),I go there every day when I`m there.Last time I told a guy who`s often at the bar ,that I was leaving the next day-He asked me in a comical but very pleasant way if I wanted some hash,I smiled and nodded my head carefully-He passed me about 2 grams of what probably was DoubleZero(the real deal) I smoked 1\4 of it and didn`t get paranoid-just felt really relaxed and the feelgood autopilot mode kicked in(this was before I went to sleep the same night),I thanked him-then asked what I owed him,he "shook" his head.We said goodbye and our ways parted....
    When I was there this time I asked if he had a small piece for me,He looked at me all serious and asked :small?(like he was a bit upset that I asked for a small crumb,he probably preffered if I just asked if he had something, so he could give me a fingers worth).again I tried to pay the man,this time he got pissed off that I asked the same question.This stuff was again the bomb,rich green colour,hypnotic aroma ,more powdery than frenchpaper..and potent as shit, 4 puffs of the joint and I had to put it out(that was it for me,now beeing a bantam lightweight).
    Next time I met him,He held up a sizeable bud as soon as he saw me come in-the waitress smiled a beautiful smile,and I pissed myself laughing.He went into the bathroom (I was thinking that he would maybe give me a bit of it),He came out and passed me the whole thing (now nicely wrapped in aluminium foil),I think if I did nothing but smoke for about 4 of 5 days,I would still have some left.This time I didn`t ask about the price.....
    Two days later I bumped into him again,same place,first thing I said (in Spanish)was :my plane leaves in 2 hours,I went to get a coffe and heard him sing loudly:I`m flying to the moon(Las Vegas hotell evening consert style).He pushed a bud (xxlarge thumb sized)
    into my newspaper,and said :Before flying.(I smoked more or less daily for 15 years,and I`ve never met anyone who could finish a nug of that size and quality,in 1 hour and walk (checkinn 1 hour before plane takes off)
    Again, I think this is what it`s all about.no sleeazy manipulative greedy rip off shit-just friendlyness!
    Ofcourse this guy will be the proud owner of a new :50cm, diffused ,propper ,Original Glass, custom "Jamaican king" Bong (nice colour work)(decently hardened borosilicate glass),the next time I`m there..So it`s all good -as long as the door swings both ways!
    KARMA...............

8. you are so lucky you have no idea. I would piss myself if anyone ever gave me free nugs...

9. think the only free weed i got was when my dealer was stoned as hell and he coulnt read the scale, so he gave me a whole ounce instead of a 1/2 for the same price of a 1/2

10. This thread is 8 years old...

11. Inc. Karma.

12. #72 quailwars, Jul 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2010
    I live in America and my guys give me extra all the time. One of my guys comes up to me and says " My scale broke.. So I just kept packing the bag."
    It was a big bag too and I only paid 10 bucks for some great shit.
    Or my other guy always just throws me nugs.

13. one of my old dealers gave me an extra quarter when i bought a half just because his scale was broken and i fixed it.

14. Totally awesome liquid alabama thunder snake.

15. You must have some pretty big pockets!

16. Such an old post lmao.

Only time I ever got free weed was last year on my birthday.

2.8 of some good mids.

17. well thats a damn shame, good karma is a good thing. i went snowboarding once and this girl dropped 3 lift tickets on line and didn't notice, my and my two friends could have grabbed them and dipped and been set for a ride, but i picked em up and gave em back to her, people don't need any extra negativity in their life and it never, never hurts to be nice

18. I know one dealer who gives you this certain card whenever you buy a dub or anything bigger and you can trade in 10 of those cards for a free dub.

19. that sounds awesome

20. I don't get weed for free, but I do get insane deals. I get grams for 2 dollars each...last time I payed a 20 I got 12g (3/4o.) lesson learned: if your dealer gets a concussion at a party and has no weed on him, smoke him the hell out!