dealer gives free weed!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by petrified, Sep 26, 2002.

1. The only way I can get free weed here is jumping in the rotation when it's not my weed.

2. i wish people would stop blaming media and music for stuff, sure the media is a collaberation of narrow minded biased prats that control what we know and when we know it but if you looked carefully enough youd see that its because todays youth are constricted by pointless laws and regulations that dont allow them to explore reality properly, making them depressive, violent, destructive, etc...
    dont hate the player hate the game. life is a game. contemplate...
    or smoke that shit :smoke:
    later

-=SS=-

3. yeah, i was raised in the boondocks of KY. it was a very good decision on my parents part. i also never ate anything that wasnt organically grown. even the weed my dad smokes is organic. lol. i'm VERY glad her did that. being able to commune with nature as a child and not be watching TV all the time really made me a completely different person. i notice i'm very different from all the other people i have met growing up.

4. the media works on a sub-conscious level. you may not be killing people. but all those faces of death will come out in ur trips if u ever do some hard acid. you dont need all that programming.

5. I honestly think that Europeans are more in touch with reality, their own morals, and are all around better people. I'm not saying all Europeans are better than all Americans, I just think they are more in touch with reality. American media is a complete shit storm of lies and corruption - and even worse - reality tv. It fucks kids up these days.

6. i got an oz. of shake for free. lol. my friend hooks me up with free nugs sometimes. his shit is the best on the continent. i truly beleive it. we had on oz. one time and we were in a huge bathroom. we had to put it in three ziploc bags, one inside the other and it was in my sock and the whole bathroom smelled like a skunk got ranover in there. everywhere i went i wreaked of skunk. you could say i was a bit paranoid. lol i opened the bag in the stall to roll a joint and a guy using thr urinal was like. i can smell that. smells fuckin kind. thnk god he wasnt a cop...anyway. the first time i smoked it i took ONE hit and fell to my knees laughing. it literally knocked me on my ass.

7. the dealers do this kind of stuff so you come back to them, same like when people sell coke, they give it to them for free, hwhen there addicted they fuck them up the ass with prices

8. some dealers can be great. hold on to an 1/8 till the next day for you or front you some. but there are twice as many asshole

9. MY BLOW DEALER GIVES ME XTRA SOMETIMES,
    SOMETIMES HE WILL SURPRISE ME WITH NO CHARGE
    OR MONEY OFF. HE ALWAYS REMEMBERS MY BDAY AND HOLIDAYS WITH FREEBEES.
    THATS COOL I THINK

10. my best friend is a dealer, I can get an O for 15.. just good mids.

11. my friend is really scared of dealing but he still had a grow going once, the motherfucker hooked me up with a hp for free. no joke, it was just too much.

12. One time my new hookup called me up, said he just picked up 4 pounds of purple haze and I should come over to check it out and maybe get a free sample. So I'm a little sketched out, but I call up my friend and we go over there. It definitely wasn't purple haze, but it was some damn good nuggs, and he gave us 4 grams, 100% free. That was really cool, I rolled a blunt right there and smoked it with him.

13. my friend is my dealer so hell just bring 3 sacks of sour d and i dont pay a dime... hes a big dealer so its like nothing to him, if it was costing him id feel like a dick

14. i donno my old friend was always getting huge amounts of weed and he got so paranoid about having so much he wud give me like 5g of shitty weed every couple days.

15. The only time I've really been hooked up was a few months ago I got at least 5-6 grams of pretty close to top-notch stuff for $20. That was nice. Probably used that sack up way too quick, though. :smoking:

16. Well that's it then, I'm packing my bags for europe:eek:

17. i used to be a nice dude but i got taken advantage of.

18. Uh.... No.

Although I agree with you that we shouldnt program kids with so much useless information thats on TV, or how we should promote and teach critical thinking at a much younger age as opposed to just motor skills. But the Faces of Death remark is pretty outrageous.

19. @OP: You're either a really fuckin' cool guy or your dealers are really fuckin' cool, or both. +rep

20. Same here, I'm a lot more careful with my bud now, only smoke up good friends who I know will return the favor, anyone else has to throw down (I make exceptions for first times or if I'm repaying someone else smoking me up in the past).