Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer gave me "wrong bag"? Advice?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CheapBastard, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Last week I hit my dealer up that I've been buying from for a few months. I am a regular customer to him.

Last week I told him I wanted to swing by and get a dub. We met up like usual, gave him 20, and when I got home, I noticed the bag was really light, like it looked like a fucking dime.

I didn't really care that much, because he is pretty consistent, but then later that night he texts me "Hey, i was going to call you, I gave you the wrong bag, i gave you a 10 instead of 20".

So, today, about a week later, he texts me and tells me "YOu want to come by and get another dub?"

I was like "Can I just give you 10 for it since you said you gave me the wrong bag last time?"

And he didn't respond to my text. If you were the dealer, wouldn't you hook one of your regular customers back up, because I don't want to deal with this guy again since he hasn't responded back to me.

2. Yep. I'd hook you up just fine. If he won't; time to find a new one.

3. Well, sounds like he's a dick.

I never, "gave someone the wrong bag," when I was dealing. He probably just thought he could rip you off.

But, you should go by, and explain to him (face to face, texts don't really work well) that you want compensation for whatever he shorted you before. You'll probably end up getting what you paid for.

4. since he did admit it he should give you a dime now or 10 bucks credit,if he doesnt find a new dealer.

5. Go and attack his home

6. Thanks for the input. Fuck this guy.

Not sounding racist, I have black dealers who I love, but this guy lives in the straight HOOD.

I'm bout to hit my boy up for an eigth of some sour d. Thanks :hello:

7. It's not black dealers by the way, thats racist..its generally lower income area dealers because they're raised to do whatever it takes to get that extra buck..im black and id throw in an extra .2 if i was deailng anyday

8. Really you should have rectified the issue at point of sale....or immediately after he admitted mistake..... he still owes you ten bucks though

9. he admitted that he gave you the wrong bag..

now he is trying to take your money and just ignore you..

you should just talk to the dude..

definitely at next pick up..

i woulda givin you the dub for $10. and another bag for the inconvenience.

10. Resend the same text. I do it when people dont text me back.

11. Maybe he dropped his phone or something. If you're going to buy bring 2 $10 bills and ask him once you're there. if not buy $20 worth and just go to a new dealer next time $10 isn't that big of a deal and be admitted he gave you the wrong bag. Just text him again. Maybe the last text didn't send right or he just missed it.

12. this is what u do; call him in a day or two,tell him u need a dub and dont say nothin about the money,when u see him and get the dub just hand him ten bucks and be like "were straight right? he will either beat ur ass and take ur money or respect u and wont rob u again

13. I've gotten the wrong bag once. But it was fixed. I usually buy eighths from this dealer, and I decided to get a quarter. They handed me an eighth, and I said where's the rest? And they admitted their mistake and gave me my other eighth.

Moral of the story, look at your bag before you walk away. Next time it probably won't even be weed.

14. If I was him the next bag would be free...

15. fuck this dude, why would he tell you that you didn't get what you paid for and not plan on hooking you up, time for a new dealer for sure no questions asked.

16. This is why you always check out what you get before you leave. But regardless - he owes you and if he doesnt want to give you a dub for ten next time Id be sketched about him, doesnt seem trustworthy.

17. Next time you grab from him, take the bud and run... but in all seriousness, you should just give him the ten and tell him its compensation or stop dealing through him.

18. i would go over there, i am sure he will take care of you since he admitted to the mistake. if he doesn't don't buy it.

i am sure your dealer wants zero drama.

19. "wrong bag" is the shit high school dealers tell the other high school kids who try to buy from them

20. Is your username an Akinyele reference