Dealer gave me too much bud!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Iamrock, Dec 19, 2012.

1. so today I hit up my dealer and tell him I need 2 dubs. So we meet up and he passes me the bud and I give him the money. As I'm walking away i look at the bud and it looks like he gave me way too much so i was like wtf but I didnt see my dealer anymore. So I just went home lol. well now that I look at it its 5 baggies and all together looks like wayy too much to be 2g. So I scale that shit and...its says 4.2 grams! So now idk wtf to do, if I should hit him up and be like you gave me too much or should I just keep it?

2. Probably because it's weak bud.

Either that, or the fucker vaped some nugs and sold em. lol

3. nah lmao these nugs are green not brown like vaped bud. its deff some dank shit (always get dank) but I still dont know what to do lol i think next time i buy from him i should either smoke him up or give him some extra money? lol

4. How much does he usually give for a dub, 1G, 2G?

5 bags = .8 a bag with just an avg of .004 over per bag. Almost sounds like he was shorting customers too. Give him a call and ask how much you were suppose to get. :smoke:

5. #5 Trefoil, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2012
    It is such a small amount and sounds like a street deal....I would keep it....but one time, my dealer's scales were playing up, and he accidently gave me 1 ounce instead of the half Ounce i had asked for...

Once i had left his apartment, i received a phone call explaining that he thinks he gave me too much... I was already late for work, but i went back. If he wasn't such a good and reliable dealer i would have snatched that shit and gone to work...But I felt good returning the stash, and besides, he trusts me beyond belief now... always giving me extra weight in my bags and shit.

6. Smoke it !!!!

7. holy shit your some kind of mathematician lmao but for a dub its usually a little over 1g so like 1.2 g

i can probably just say that he only gave me 2 dubs and lie about but i dont want to be a dick lol.

8. Just give it back.

unless your dude's a total scumbag, it'll come back to you tenfold in the future.

9. A dub is 2gs from where I am from...

10. Smoke his asssss up! Roll a fatass blunt and share it with him. Make him feel appreciated.

11. I (and most of my friends) use dub as a word for 2 grams. That's how it's always been, like everyone I know. So in saying 2 dubs, your asking for 4 grams. Which would put you right where your at basically. Call the man up or what ever and tell him. It's the only reasonable thing to do.

12. Don't you hate it when that happens! :D

If you're friends, smoke him out. Or if you feel guilty, give him some extra money as a tip next time you buy. Maybe I'm just a dick but I wouldn't give it back.

13. Where i live a dub means 2grams so if you get 2 dubs it means 4 grams, might be different in other parts of the world though

14. i wouldn't say anything, i bet he thought a dub was 4 gs. And op for some retarted reason thinks a dub is 2gs haha. Thats a dime you fool!

I have no earthly idea as to how 2 dubs = 2 grams...

To me a dub is 4 grams, dank or reg, i think you just underpaid dude lol.

Op is a master shortchange artist haha

Thats why when i buy dank, i always ask for the amount i want IN GRAMS!!!!!

its fuckin foolproof haha, but props on copping the extra 2gs free!!!

15. where i live a dub is 5.5 g's for 20 bucks. not dank but not dirt shit either. anyway i wouldn't say anything about it. it's only 2 extra g's. usually people that sell have a lot more than that.

16. Hit him up and tell him, he'll give it to you for sure and prob hook you up nxt time cuz you being honest

17. yep smoke him out! he hooked you up,
    id never leave my brothers house after buying a bag from him without smokin hime out:smoking::smoking::smoking:

18. The only problem is you cinplaining about getting excess trees. If you like, id happily give you my address to take the extra weed off your hands

19. don't say anything

i had one guy try to rip me off on an 1/8 by giving me *eyeballed* 1.5g

i kept asking him to throw me dime bags until i had about a solid 4ish g

some people just don't know proper amounts man

20. where i live weed is almost always $10/g

so when I tell a dealer a dime, he knows to bring me 1g for $10.

when I tell my dealer i want a dub, he brings 2gs for $20