Dealer Gave Me Fake Number ?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DelicVibes, Oct 1, 2013.

1. So i was at the park playing soccer and no one else was there except 2 guys playing catch. I was planning on finding a connect after cuz I didn't know one yet. So after striking some goals for awhile, I notice the guys playing catch were kind of sketchy. AKA South Pole Gear from bottom to top. IDK why but i decided to go ask if they blazed and low and behold one of them was a dealer. So I tell him to meet me in the parking lot where i parked and he comes and gets in my car and we do the exchange and introduce ourselves. So a few days later I text him for some dank and he does not reply. So i text him two more times and 3 more days later no reply. Do you think he gave me a fake number and is one of those paranoid dealers that don't trust their new customers or he accidently gave the wrong number? Cuz i've been dry now for about a week since i bought from him and Im planning on trashing the contact from my phone.    :confused_2: 

2. Try calling the number... if he doesn't answer, see if there is a voice mail and if it's his voice/name etc. You shouldn't text a new dealer like that. Call them first.

3. This. Don't text your new dealer the first time lol

4. #5 Marvo Gang, Oct 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2013

i text all my dealers. a lot of them only text. that advice is regional.

except the calling to see if his voicemail name matches up is a good idea. he may just be ignoring the new number texting him.

5. Text the number and say, hey man it's Carlos, the dude at the park can I grab another bag?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I call and text my connections. I would call to see if the number is active. Otherwise I think you should just get another connection; I recommend always having two connections. Reason 1: Tasting different smoke is awesome, plus you get to see which has the better skunk. Reason 2: If one is dry, you got another who isn't  Reason 3: If one no longer answers their phone due to numerous reasons, you got a back up.

7. I dunno, he could just be a paranoid dealer who wanted to make quick buck and never see you again

whatever you do don't blow up his phone (which it kinda sounds like you are). he might already dislike you haha. give him a call at like 7-9 pm or whatever time you think is best (he might have a day job so I personally wouldn't call midday) and if he doesn't answer, then let it go

That's a sure sign of sketch. LMAO, didn't know people still wore that JC Penney's exclusive line.

9. only shop at JC Penney's huh ;)

10. prob doesnt remember u lol

11. Did you indentify yourself? Itd be pretty sketch if i had random numbers texting me asking for weed

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Hey man, call him up, and be quick about it if you want your bud.