Dealer gave me a G extra

Discussion in 'General' started by NoobieGreen, Aug 30, 2016.

1. So my dealer sells a g for $15 each and the first time I bought from him he got shorted a gram of an eighth and didn't weigh it. He gave me that, I scaled it after he left. It said 2.5g I told him and he said sorry he didn't weigh it and bought it as is before he picked it up. He said he'd give me an extra g next time I buy. So I have $30 and he said okay I'll give u 3 and I weighed it and it was 4.2. Should I mention to him that he gave me 1.2g extra?

2. Dude. Take your weed and go home.

• Like Like x 15
  3. ^^^ /thread

• Like Like x 1
  4. Oh come on. Better than threads complaining about getting ripped off by some teenage drug dealer at a McDonald's drivethrough ..

• Like Like x 4
  5. Its either keep it, or call him and give him his extra back? Sure its better than what you mentioned but there's not much direction to go in. its either A or B....No C D E F or G

6. First off. There's no way he didn't pinch that g off your first bag. He got caught so now he's making amends. Be grateful.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Just text him and be like thanks for the hook up

• Like Like x 3
  8. I think he either pinched the first bag... or honestly he might not know what the hell he is doing... might not have a scale or a fucked up scale.

9. Wtf people on here never cease to surprise me with questions like these. The first time you bought off of him, it was a gram short and you told him and he said he would get you next time you buy from him again. Then you pick up from him again and he gives you an "extra" gram and yet you want to give it back to him? Wouldn't that gram be the one from the first bag he sold you that was missing? I don't understand why you would want to give it back to him or even think about it?

• Like Like x 3
  10. Sure he knows how much he gave you, tell him you appreciate the extra and drop it.

11. I dunno, you'd probably better ask your mom first.
    See what she says.

• Like Like x 1
  12. lol just get stoned dude he gave ya the extra gram on purpose

13. Fuck man read his post properly.
    He had $30 ($15/g) plus the extra gram = 3g. PLUS and extra 1.2g, which is what he is referring to.

14. I'd say he values you as a customer and didn't want to lose your business. So buy exclusively from him he won't sell anymore short bags since he knows you weigh it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #16 TakeAHit04, Sep 1, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
    May
    Maybe you should read his post and understand. He said his dealer will give him 3 grams for $30 but got 4.2 grams instead. That extra 1.2gs is for the first time he bought and got shorted.

16. Not even going to bother with this one.

Again, read his post properly.

17. Dude are you even reading his post? He said his dealer will give him 3Gs for $30 but got 4.2gs instead, that extra gram is for the first time he bought off him which got shorted I don't understand what you are trying to get at.

18. A dealer who buys 1/8ths to sell grams? Not much of a businessmen.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Would you seriously consider calling him back and giving him the extra? Come on now... Its free weed dude. If you dont keep it for yourself then keep it for all the people out there that get ripped off on a daily basis

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum