Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dealer gave me 3 options.. which sounds best?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sleezy, May 15, 2010.

1. agreed... i may have just been baked out of my mind but i remember referring to it as purple cotton candy cause it was sooooo tasty

2. [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

can you see the images? 1st one is the quarter of GDP 2nd one is the 8th of BlackBerry Kush... sorry bout shitty images.. taken from cell phone :rolleyes:

3. that blackberry kush is very good, tried it pretty dank i must say :smoking:

4. I agree, OP is definitely dead. RIP OP

5. I picked up 1.5g of Blueberry kush from the clinic earlier it was 10 bucks. It was some of their cheaper stuff, but still pretty bomb. Two bowls got me and my boy pretty high. And I got a super high tolerance. Hopeflly your Blueberry shits on mine.

6. no op is not dead op is right here look at my last post i tried postin a pic of it idk if it worked.. can sum1 kindly explain how to post pics properly? i got a quarter of GDP, and a 8th of blackberry kush.. which ran me 170 qhich isnt the greatest but definetly not the worst 60 + 60 + 65 = 185 he gave me $15 break on the 3 8ths.

7. the only reason kids HAVE TO is because they WILL. even the hardest dealer will cut prices when he knows no one will buy his over priced shit. its about money, not about drugs.