Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dealer/friend

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by johnybravo, Dec 6, 2011.

1. so one of my friend who i smoke with all the time started dealing and hes got better shit then iv been getting and i bought a gram from him and it looked light but the nug was pretty dense then i didnt say anything but i saw some of his other bags that look like more and i want to buy a quarter from him cause its beeter then my other dealers but i kinda want him to weigh it so im sure cause he wants $120 and i want to be sure its the right amount but im not sure how i should ask him cause i dont want him to gewt pissed like i dont trust him.

2. 120$ for a qtr.... Daaamnn dude! I pay 80... I've paid 100$ but wouldn't go over that ever

3. well i could get one from the other guy but the weed isnt as good. this stuff all i need is one good hit.

4. #4 hotdog585, Dec 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2011
    At least try and knock it to $115 or $110 man, paying $120 is no different than buying two 8ths. He probably knows you don't have a scale and could be counting on it. I highly suggest you buy a scale. Especially if it's some killer shit. Getting skimped a half g hurts a lot more when you're paying for top shelf.

5. shit, for $120 he better come to YOU with a scale.

6. ok but should i ask him to weigh it out to be sure? where could i get a cheap scale cause on here it was like 50 bucks nd if i did that i couldnt get the 1/4 at all

7. Go to a local headshop or gas station and get a $15 scale. It'll save you more than it even costs. And yeah, ask him to weigh it in front of you if you don't have a scale yet. $120 is like the max I'd ever pay for a quarter. But I really wouldn't even do that.. I'm sure you could try to talk him down a little.

8. you shouldn't pay 120 a quad. i know its different in different areas, but still. that's 17 bucks a gram for a quad. also, just buy a scale. its 20 bucks, and will last you a long time. so worth it.

9. this is why I dont buy from friends. I understand your dilemma.
    I would ask him to weigh it. if he's not trying to fuck you, then why would he care to?
    and, probably get a scale.
    my little brother shorted me bad on a quarter once. :( fail.

10. and 120 a quarter? am I reading that right?!

11. For a $120 investment I don't see anything wrong with asking him to put it on a scale. That being said, if its just a little short I wouldn't get anal about it.

I've bought bags of someone I trust more than anyone in the world and still put it on a scale just to make sure its right.

12. ok il just ask him but i was talking to him bout it and i think he is going to weigh it out

13. That sucks.. My friends my dealer too and I bought oz from him it weighed out to 31g all big fat nugs bag was fat too.

I also prob smoked .4 for free

7g for 120 how much u normally buy quarters for?

14. well this is actully my first quarter i normally buy in slices but im goin on winter break and want some more bud casue it easier to find at college. normaly i pay 50 a slice.

15. If a dealer is not willing to weigh a bag right in front of you then don't buy off him. It is common dealer courtesy.

16. Longest sentence ever haha. You should ask for 110(120 is a rip off imo), buy a scale, bring it with you, and weigh it right in front of him before you pay. If its less than 7.0, either get it really cheap or go back to your other dealers.

17. Do we need the price fairy to show up in every one of these threads??/

18. Seriously, some people pay more in different places, I think he asked if he should get it clocked out not if you guys get cheaper weed than him.

Ask him to put it on a scale nicely, say you need to split it up for some reason. I'd at least order a digital scale off the internet, you can get them for $10 or less shipped.

19. I agree with the other people who have said to get a scale. I had to go and get one because my buddy that I was getting from moved back to Seattle which sucked because he would always smoke you out and just hang for a little while. Then the other one I was getting from would short you .5 that happened once and I never got from them again because I paid $90 for a 1/4. I dont have any problems like that any more and actually lately the people I have been getting from always weigh it heavy. I only paid $20 for my scale and that was with a 5 year warranty.

20. i bought a scale and it should be here by the time it need to get the weed. should i bring it when i go to pick it up or do it when i get back in my room then ask him about it if its light