Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer forgot to get my money.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by High N Geeked, Sep 17, 2011.

1. So I picked up a nice dank gram last night, and the dealer was so blazed he forgot to get my money.

Should I just hope he forgets, or if he asks should I just tell him I payed and lie? Or just pay.

2. I'd do nice/cool thing and shoot him a text. Good karma is a +

3. keep it. his fault.=]

4. Do not burn bridges. I am sure he is worried about where that money is.

5. dude yer talkin a few bucks, pay him

6. you would gain soooo much more respect from him by telling him, that usually means fatter bags and better reliability

7. You should give him the money. He might remember and that could be bad.

8. It'd be better to let him know, you don't want him making up any assumptions about where it went, feel me?

9. I agree, a whole gram
    he's most likely livid. :mad: :rolleyes:

10. I'd send him a text saying you forgot to get the cash. He might think your a nice guy and hook it up fat next time or just let you keep it for free. Never know what a little kindness can do.

11. Good business would mean making that call.

It's like when you work a crap fast food job and you hook your buddies up, later on they work a job and hook you up. That's how business works duder. Networking, favors, friendship. If you plan on doing business with someone frequently you should try to make friends =)

12. Just Pay.

After all what, or how do you feel about thieves? :rolleyes: :smoke:

13. Since it's only $20, just tell him and give him it the next time you buy. He'll be happy that you were honest about it, and probably throw you a fatter sack like said above. It's not really that big of a loss for him, but I'm sure he'll appreciate the respect you give him, and you'll get it in return. Plus there's always good karma coming your way for it.

14. Did that once with a half O.

Ended up turning around, and gave it to him haha. Got smoked out another blunt too.:smoke:

15. Who cares if he remembers or not, be a good person and go pay the man. Karma will repay you in the end. And I'm sure he'll LOVE that you reminded him.

16. You even have to ask? Pay the man :rolleyes:

17. Oh shit I did my normal scan through read...

Totally missed that.

Still I would be upset if I hooked someone up for -$20

18. if hes a nice guy and hes cool w/ u i would just pay him back..... beter to be honest and win his trust/respect and he wont screw u over. if hes an ass then fuck him.

19. Yeeeaa tell him. He might be like "yooo you a cool dude. I've been hookin you up with my ditch weed here's the good ish." and now you gettin the dankest danks.

20. If he is a good dealer, you dont want to lose him over a few bucks. He might be crazy as well...