Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer Etiquitte

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlazeMom, Feb 11, 2018.

1. My husband and I dont' really have a community of smokers to look to regarding etiquitte.

Our guy is kind of a part time dealer, just helping out friends and acquaintances with his contacts. He is a super cool dude and half the time he even brings it to us at home. We really appreciate him and want to make it worth his while to be helping us.

Is tipping a thing people do in these cases? I have often made sure I have fresh cookies to send with him when he comes, or pick up his favorite soda on the gas station for him. A pack of the cigs he smokes. But I don't do this every time. Should I do it every time? Should I only do cash instead? What say you?

2. Toss a nug his way every once in a while.
    My guy usually smokes out his guy with one
    of my buds, so they both cop a free buzz. :)

3. Where I grew up, those guys tip themselves off the top, or else mark it up a bit. lol.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. If he's a friend and he's helping you out, I'm sure he isn't expecting you to do what you are doing but he surely appreciates the gesture. If you feel that you should do more, ask him how he feels the arrangement is working out. You don't want to offend him, nor do you want to take advantage of him.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. I tip my guy extremely well even though I pay out the ass for what I get. Sucks knowing only one guy but I want to keep him happy cause I need it for my pain.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks. That's exactly my concern. I don't want him to feel taken advantage of. I see that there are other places people have posted this question. I tried to delete this post but I can' figure out how. I will peruse the other posts as well :)

7. You don't need to worry about tipping him, he is already making some sort of money off of you regardless built into the price he charges you.

8. Keep the cookies coming and all will be well with the world, you can bet that there’s nobody else doing that for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. If I dropped off a bag and the buyer had made me fresh cookies you'd be getting the hookup every time. You gotta realize he's in this for him too or he wouldn't be doing it. If he was unhappy he would just raise your prices without saying anything most likely. I'm sure both parties are happy as the arrangement sits now, but no better person to ask than him.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. he wouldnt do it if he felt taken advantage of....just do what you feel, no one doesnt like a tip and if you feel he deserves it then throw him a lil bit, or even a lil bud

• Like Like x 1
  11. My take on this is that if he’s in this business then he has enough bud.
    If it were me it would be weird to take bud from one of my customers.
    Cookies though, oh my..!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. I think that’s cool what you did and doesn’t have to be all the time. Little things are appreciated

13. He's probably earning 5 bucks on every 10 you give him no need for a tip.
    Smoke a joint no and again but that's all I do

14. If he drives to you throw him $5.

15. Wow, BlazeMom. You're awesome. I would occasionally drive my dealer to a friend's house or tip her an extra $5 or $10. Most of the time, I didn't realize that I overpaid her, but she'd always let me know. I mean, I would have figured it out the next time I checked my wallet, but she could have just pocketed the money and hoped I wouldn't remember. Being on the up and up was really cool. So, I would let her keep it. She would have loved to know you. lol Just keep doing what you're doing.

16. I've never heard of tipping a dealer. Maybe pack some bowls with them but that's about it. Your already paying him. If he's unhappy with the arrangement he should just charge more imo

17. I always throw the man something a little extra now and then as good measure like a 20. He rewards me with prompt on time service each and every time, and of course top shelf primo bud. So yes like you would with anything in life tip for a good service.