Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dealer etiquette?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sharpstone, Jan 21, 2009.

1. i never really needed a dealer, because my friends have always just had bud. i dont need one right now because i have alot on me.. but when i do find one is there any sort of etiquette in dealing with them?

2. always be alone, that pisses em off.
    and just kinda always do what they say when your picking up.
    and dont be a douche! haha

3. #3 Breh, Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2009
    Yeah. Unless he's trying to really rip you off bad, don't say anything. Just hand him the money, take the weed, and say something like "Thanks bro. Hit me up if you get some exotics or dank shit anytime soon." If you make a fuss about how bad the bud looks or whatever, chances are, he won't sell to you again. Unless you know like 5 dealers, don't piss him off.

EDIT: Why would you want to be alone? Bring a friend unless the dealer tells you not to. You always want to have some sort of intimidation on your side if you need to lower the price a bit. Of course, don't piss him off though.

4. you do not need to intimidate your dealer. trying to do that will piss him off. and go alone cause the dealer doesn't want to meet stupid new kids. he knows you, he's happy to sell you a sack, but he doesn't want your friends fucking number for more dimebags! offer to smoke him a bowl before you peace out if you meeting at his house (hey, i always wanna smoke right when i pickup anyway). and just be nice as long as he helps you out.

5. Just say what you want and be brief.

Depending on the dealer in question you could examine and smell the weed too. Don't let yourself be ripped off but don't be too pushy either.

Remember that your dealer could always decide to walk away with the weed *and* your dough.

Personally I try and find someone who I know at least a little bit to buy from.

I tried to bring a friend once to a McDonald's where I was supposed to be buying an eight and the dealer got all paranoid and left.

6. act like you dont exactly need him but have manners and just pay up dont negotiate unless he asks for way too much(example iget 55 dollar eighths fire if i was asked 80 id be like fuck that id rather duck dick for a pund)

7. #7 Ekibiogami, Jan 21, 2009
    When its done right, the dealer-client relationship is a semi-sacred thing. Personally i try to get to know anyone who sells me weed. Tips for cultivating this relationship are: SMOKE A BOWL WITH THEM AND TALK. Works every time. If its a sketchy environment, though, like a parking lot... just take the weed, give him money, and don't be sketchy. Just be nice, and use your brain.

Further on the relationship thing: most dealers i know will sell weed to people if they are recomended by another client. It as seen as kind of a gift in a way. The same goes for other drugs, including shrooms, LSD, peyote, etc... I even know one guy who gives the latter 3 away with weed because he thinks that they shouldn't be sold, just experienced... like a gift of enlightenment.

Also, it is any buyer's right to inspect the product(very gently), and reject it if the price or the quality is not worth it.

8. #8 liltoker, Jan 21, 2009
    Very well said!

For a general long term dealer..

Cultivating more of a friendship is the ideal relationship, especially if you purchase a lot and often. Share the goods that you get from other people, and most likely your dealer will begin sharing with you their good or better yet getting you better deals.

I've know my dealer for a little over a year now (acquaintances before hand) and have earned a great amount of trust from him. Whenever there's a front, we make sure that he receives all of his money within a certain amount of time. Or at least, if thing are going slow, keep him updated that you are on top of the payment and not forgetting. My guy is so great and we were fronted a half lb recently:hello::D

Again, the more comfortable with your dealer, the more likely they will be honest with their product, which again adds to better quality and price controll as stated by Ekib.