Dealer dry dont know if I should call him?

Discussion in 'General' started by flashrobin, Feb 1, 2014.

1. #41 TR4FF1C, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    A whole zip cost me 50$ and indoor $80 , since all my dealers are friends. Sent from my ADR6400L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #42 fatcuz1234, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    Such bullshit this dude is getting ripped so hard, shit man do you know how much outdoor weed is grown in Africa? I just dont see how its possible.

@[member="Skywalker298"]

3. #43 UnsuspiciousUsername, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
  4. Look man my dealers tries to give me the best dealer as possible he says to me and a quarter is 800 dollars in most places he told me,my cousin recommended me to him and he told me the samething Last we bought a Q from him we got this so I dont think it's worth it
    [​IMG]

5. Sigh...
    I don't know what to say man. 
    It's too much to pity you. I just can't. It's too much for me.
    I have to pretend you're a troll, even if you're an innocent blade who doesn't know, because that's the only way I can reason with myself right now.
    Or, I have to pretend you're mexican, and we're talking about pesos.

Your cousin is in on it, and they're literally fucking you in the ass. Just straight up bending you over, with not lubrication whatsoever.

What has the world come to?

6. Alright, I've decided.
    Give me your first name and your year of birth. No other personal information, I don't need to know where you live or who you are.
    And give me your dealer's number
    I'm going to settle this. Well, either I'm going to scornfully denounce your dealer or laugh it up with him, I haven't decided. But I'll definitely record it.

7. No man Im not trolling this is my second time actually buying weed

8. it depends on the dealer some actually like to sell small amounts and keep it under an 8th and others like only 8ths and up. i would suggest asking friends or anyone where u live at, everyone smokes weed man you will find someone just look lol

9. #49 Smokeymcbongs, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    Diddo 800 is more than just butt fucked. He full on got dildoed by a baseball bat. Shit if that dude pays 100 a gram ill personally drive across the state/country/ world and hook him up lolol. (But not rly)

10. You paid 800 for that?

11. #51 Smokeymcbongs, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    You know i know people that sell who usually hook it up. Untill someone goes how much is a gram? Amd then suddenly its super expensive..

tell him straight up that your not cool with that and you have someone who doesnt fuck around like that. Maybe he might give you a better deal but chances are its not even worth the text to him. Id drop hia number.