Dealer dry dont know if I should call him?

Discussion in 'General' started by flashrobin, Feb 1, 2014.

1. He'll probably not hit you up due to the fact that you calling him that often would annoy him. Plus unless hes selling out of his personal stash, its not even worth it for him for a gram.

2. Me too. I was 6

3. This thread is a mind fuckSent from my iPad Air

4. Sounds like the locals are just fucking you in the ass with a metal pole because they know you're a tourist.

5. What did I just read Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. haha mate i know at the moment you only smoke a gram every 5 weeks (whatever thats your choice) let me tell you something if you buy a q it wont last you 9 months when its there you smoke it i learnt that the hard wayjust give him a ring he's probably used to it trust me

7. [quote name="doobie355" post="19453666" timestamp="1391372434"]Hit him up. Dealing is a form of customer service and most smart dealers aren't going to yell at you for checking in on supply. After all, when you're dealing in an illegal business, the last thing you want to do is piss your customers off. I would recommend buying a little more than a gram though. He might not want to reply to anything that's under 1/8th. Especially if prices on good weed are high in your location.[/quote]Not true, if some guy hit me up once a month for a gram and I kept saying no and he wouldn't stop calling I would tell him to stop calling me and I'll call him when I have it, done it before.Sent from my iPad Air

8. Yeah. Call him. Dont be afraid of your weed dealer man. Less you seen his gun... he's just a dude. If he starts doggin you, show up at his door and ask him whats with the disrespect?

9. [quote name="Skywalker298" post="19453993" timestamp="1391376386"]Why are you guys surprised? Here it costs 400 $[/quote]ya'll gettin ripped off. it's $50 here lol. we got bum ass weed tho, no high quality! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. So...you say we're getting ripped off, but you're spending money on a product that doesn't get you high?

11. [quote name="UnsuspiciousUsername" post="19460430" timestamp="1391472384"]So...you say we're getting ripped off, but you're spending money on a product that doesn't get you high?[/quote]I didn't say that at all? it gets you high, we just don't have all the strains and what not over here. it's just the same stuff over and over again. the way some peoples minds work is beyond me. lol Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Ahh, I read "bum ass quality," and "no high," and my eyes interpreted as I stated in my reply.

UU: damn these eyes of mine!
    mrmakaveliii: call 1-800-contacts then
    UU: they don't have my brand
    I have special eyes. :/
    mrmakaveliii: Look!! Look with your special eyes!
    UU: MY BRRRAAAAAAANNDD!

This post is sponsored by potatoes.

13. [quote name="UnsuspiciousUsername" post="19460503" timestamp="1391473162"]Ahh, I read "bum ass quality," and "no high," and my eyes interpreted as I stated in my reply.UU: damn these eyes of mine!mrmakaveliii: call 1-800-contacts thenUU: they don't have my brandI have special eyes. :/mrmakaveliii: Look!! Look with your special eyes!UU: MY BRRRAAAAAAANNDD!This post is sponsored by potatoes.[/quote]not sure wtf u are on about man, but I said, "no high quality", all one sentence. I didn't say no high and no quality. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. What do you mean you don't know what I'm on about? You haven't seen that tv commercial, youtube video, nor internet meme?

15. [quote name="UnsuspiciousUsername" post="19460550" timestamp="1391473614"]What do you mean you don't know what I'm on about? You haven't seen that tv commercial, youtube video, nor internet meme?[/quote]no... Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Ahh, then yes, I must seem like a weirdo then. Just carry on.

17. [quote name="UnsuspiciousUsername" post="19460587" timestamp="1391473890"]Ahh, then yes, I must seem like a weirdo then. Just carry on.[/quote]hahaha I wasn't meaning to be rude, but I really have no clue what you're on about! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. If I was your dealer u could call/text Whenever

Sent from my LG-P659 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Lol a gram? No wonder....dude prolly dont wanna mess w that and get in trouble for that lil amount. Get a quarter or somthin if you can....it will make it a lil more worth it IMO to him .

20. call him. fuck him u wanna give him money. he cant be bothered to pick up the phone and say yea, come by for 20dollars?