Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer counts, your opinion on this situation?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 5cooby Doo, Nov 19, 2011.

1. more like a qtr for that price in canada

2. Man I wish I had your dealer when I was living in Australia. Even in Nimbin I couldn't get ounces of good mids for less than $280-$300.

3. u said $10/g of dank which u got .4 or so for, which in some states is what u get for that amount, but i do see what you're saying

4. [quote name='"ignila"']

Man I wish I had your dealer when I was living in Australia. Even in Nimbin I couldn't get ounces of good mids for less than $280-$300.[/quote]

Adelaide Is the best place for prices and Hookups, nimbins overrated yea it looks pretty cool but there's only a handful of growers out that way making the prices go up I pay 150-200 for an ounce of dank in SA.

5. A cigarette weighs one gram.

6. lol okay smartass case in point prices differ absolutley everywhere :wave:

7. There is an app for your smart phone that weighs small amounts and is extrmemly accurate. An american nickel weighs 5 grams and the app is right on everytime i check it.