Dealer arrested for murder

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AARON915, Feb 1, 2014.

1. I used to have a guy I worked with. He was the nicest guy, so nice he would get around $100 in tips daily just for being so nice to the older women that came to the store. One day he stopped coming to work and we found out he was in prison for beating an old lady to death for her purse. He did it years before I met him but the fact a guy could seem so chill while also having the ability to beat an old women to death is insane. I'm not sure how he wasn't in prison when I met him. It must have took a while to convict. 

2. I've been lucky with dealer, my long time dealer was a childhood friend, the other guys my best friends cousin, and one's her brother. But I moved towns and hooked up with a new guy, he seems nice so far but all I really know about him is his name.

3. Ah ok lol, had me confused

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. PLOT TWIST: My dealer just called me. I didn't pick up. He knows to text me because I don't have unlimited calling minutes, and he didn't text me after he called. Possibly the cops trying to bust people in his contacts list?

5. #45 aPersonUponaHill, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2014

But greed and money are not weed, and the weed certainly didnt kill anyone. A person who made a fucked up choice to front stuff and then not happy when it blows up in their face is who is responsible.

Also yes my dealer killed someone by accident before. Went to court and all. It was an accident, guy crossing highway drunk and yea my friend was drunk too so he almost got in deep shit except he luckily was not at fault at all. They tried to argue he may have avoided it but shoulda-coulda doesnt really fly in court because you cant say with any certainty. He showed me the pictures of the vehicle he was driving, pretty nasty stuff.

6. Sent from my LG-E970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Yeah, didn't answer. I had a feeling right away it was the cops so fuck that. Don't need to get in trouble with em for no reason

8. You found it, and I am proud

9. Some people ask for more respect than others (I personally don't give a shit what you think).  Even less people are willing to go to jail for it.  Even less will kill and die for it.  Its sad really.  I do respect those willing to go that far, but its sad they can't find another way to gain respect.  

10. "...one pulled out a gun and shot McNickle once. McNickle fell to the ground, and the shooter stood over him, firing two more shots, the warrant states, then fired a fourth time as he walked away.

A second man then ran up to the motionless McNickle and shot him two more times, the warrant says."

Dude, that's fucked up...

11. #51 STilladelph, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
    That's like $100k of product.

Im sure we all know at least one person that would snap if someone smoked up 2 years of their salary

12. 30 pounds? i almost understand why your dealer did that. im sure if that money didnt get back to him and he couldnt pay the guy above him he would of ended up the same way. unless he was growing, but that pic of him didnt make him look like the kinda of guy to have a good grasp on how to grow dank. 

13. #53 Deleted member 42976, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
    i know someone who got arrested for a driveby and selling unmentionables. that was years ago though i think they got out by now. 
    it's not that hard to do a search if you know their name.

14. Haha tbh I'd be more pissed if they took plants that i grew. Ya dont touch a mans babies

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. OMG..you are so fucking amazing at sarcasm. Can you teach me to sarcastic? Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. my current dealer beat the shit out of dude right infront of me when we were blunt cruisin. i thought he killed the guy he punched in the face so many times. but besides that he's a ray of sunshine.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app