Dealer arrested for murder

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AARON915, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Link to the article?

2. Not murder but my dealer in the past went down for some car theft assesory or somethingSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. False. I used to skate, and never killed anyone for name calling.

4. I was making a joke, dumbass :D

I hope he was making some sort of joke too...lol

6. This guy during junior year got charged for 1st degree murder... He was a hood type of guy but he was always smiling and telling jokes. We weren't great friends but it was still a trip when I found out.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. [quote name="AARON915" post="19448184" timestamp="1391284519"]Oh for anyone wondering, he murdered the guy because he fronted him 30 pounds and the guy never paid him Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Damn who the hell fronts 30 pounds. This feeds into people that twist stories like these to show that weed is bad. Honestly its not the plant that's bad. Its just a small part of the people that use it, use it for wrong. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #28 knightofcydonia, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    Oh dealers...

9. Lol I wouldn't associate with someone whom I've had the suspicion of harming me or others, seems sketchy and not worth the bud Sent from my iPad Air

10. A drug dealer arrested for an illegal activity.

How shocking.

11. #31 thewarden, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
    was picking up unmentionables from this one little hoodrat mexican dude... kinda annoying 'cholo' type dude but was usually pretty reasonable, at least towards myself. he kinda fell off the map for awhile, then showed up again and started selling mad bud (lbs at a time). he got arrested by federal authorities (lol) and pretty sure he's doing some time now. 

another dude I knew was also selling a lot of the same unmentionable, as well as a bunch of ganga. apparently dude got arrested for drinking a beer in a park (of all things, that had to be it haha), and then upon getting arrested wouldn't stop mouthing off to the cops. turns out he had a bunch of warrants so he went to jail for awhile (few days) but managed to get out and went straight to jamaica. 

come to think of it, one of my friend's older brothers used to also sell a lot of unmentionables. was spun (hint hint) as hell one day and stabbed his roommate to death. dude's probably better off behind bars, imo. here's the story, it's pretty fucked (http://www.dailybreeze.com/general-news/20120521/torrance-man-sentenced-for-stabbing-landlord-to-death)

fuck man, I could write a novella on all the dealers I knew that have been/are currently incarcerated. 

12. Sadly i have multiple friends in jail for stupid shit but i lived in a big city growing up

13. Hartford ct? Them niggas don't play

14. Something similar to this is why I don't mess with big-time dealers or dealers of street unmentionables for the most part anymore.  Always a good time for a story lol:

So I hit up some friends of mine (who later ended up as some pretty bad 'heads) a few years back on a summer day lookin for some green, and they took me out to this sketchy-ass dude I'd met one time before who they said had some dank.  This was back in the days around here (WV) where mids/reg were the norm and med-grade shit was really rare.  So I bought a g of this what he said was Train Wreck.  The stuff was dank as shit, and we rolled up a j while I was there to socialize.  So while we're smoking, the guy mentions 2 things:

1.)  He has some very tasty unmentionables

2.)  He has O's of the Train Wreck for $300 (compared to normal price at the time $350-400).

I was getting my paycheck the next day and the company bonus for the quarter, so I told him to give me his number and I'd definitely pick one up off him the next day.  Next day rolls around, I pick up an O of the shit, and he hooked my ass UP!  Twas 2 g's over.  I was slingin a bit at the time a bit different than most dealers.  Working night shift and living with my parents over the summer my schedule was a lot different than most of my customers, so I'd drive around and hit up all my customers on my days off and deliver shit to their door.  As dank as this shit was compared to the normal shit going around at the time, I stayed high as shit for a day and a half straight selling it off and still made about $500 back. 

With so much profit (and still a couple g's left of personal), I decide to hit old boy (we'll call him R) for a half-g of that unmentionable he had brought up.  Meet the guy in a sketchy-ass dark road beside a RR track and do the exchange a quick swap through our car windows.  Without mentioning what the shit was, it still is the best quality of that substance I have ever seen and the half-g had me as good as I wanted to be that night with a little bit left for the next morning! 

So I hit old boy up my next day off for an O of some bud (probably 2 days after the UM purchase).  Said he was all out of the Train Wreck and only had some reg left.  Went and bought an O of that only to get ripped off bad after how good he hooked me up before.  I bought an O of reg for $140 (about an average price for the stuff at the time).  It was only 18g's and about 1.5 in stems and seeds.  Needless to say I cut R off after this.  I later learned about a year ago he was locked up for murdering somebody over some drugs.  The scary part is that considering the sketchy unmentionable deal on that dark, abandoned road it could have been me that was killed. 

So the moral of the story for all you young blades just getting into the game?  Never deal with unmentionable dealers or dealers that tote around guns going for the "gangsta" look, especially if you're new in the game.  Not only will they possibly rip you off if they feel they can manage a good profit by doing so, but they may kill your ass if you fuck with them the wrong way.  I prefer to only buy herb off people I personally consider my friends, but at the least only mess with people who only deal with herb.  Not trying to derail your thread btw OP.  Just read this high and it brought back that story.  Felt I had to share it for the possibility of helping young blades still learning the tricks of the trade.

Tl;Dr:  Met a dealer who sold weed and unmentionables with some cheap dank when trying to find bud in my hometown one day.  He hooked me up on an O the next day for cheap which I sold quickly and made mad profit on top of free smoke.  Used some of the profits to buy some of his unmentionable for which I met him in a sketchy, dark, abandoned road which would have been a perfect place for murder.  Went to buy another O off him later and got ripped off by ~10 g along with bud quality and cut the dude off.  Found out about a year ago ole' boy got locked up for a murder over drugs.  Moral of the story is don't do weed business with those who also sale street unmentionables.

15. He was arraigned Friday afternoon in a hospital, where he was being treated after he tried to choke himself with a computer cord, police said.

what a tool :laughing:

16. OP's a dumb ass when you're that deep in the game someone's gonna know someone. You can't rip big time players without expecting serious repercussions. 

17. Had this dealer hit me up a few days ago telling me what he had. He told me to hit him up soon cause hes going to trial for murder. I was like uhh naw im coo lolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. [quote name="Rochester" post="19463423" timestamp="1391524209"]OP's a dumb ass when you're that deep in the game someone's gonna know someone. You can't rip big time players without expecting serious repercussions. [/quote]How does this make me a dumbass? Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

19. OP as in the dude who stole the 30 lol. 

20. haha clearly this dealer had lost the plot. no one would have that much product on hand in the one spot.oh well, suffer the consequences now :) Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum