Dealer angry at me for not picking his girlfriend up..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FoodLion, Jan 12, 2010.

1. unless theyre your friend.

my dealer is my best friend lives right across the street. weve done tons of drugs together lol

2. In reference to the first sentence, you would kill yourself if you knew her.

3. i read your story and was going to make an intelligent post, but then i forgot what i was going to say because I saw your sig and I thought it was fucking great, +rep.

4. Fuck that noise. I hate people who come to grab and claim they have a shit ton of options and start trying to fucking haggle like it's a flea market or something. If you did have better options you wouldn't be over at my place so just shut the hell up and let the black market work the way it's supposed to work. If you don't like it grow your own. Dealers are sticking their fucking neck out to get you some bud because all it takes is a single narc and they're fucked. I hate when people can't see things from the other perspective.

And from my experience doing favours for your dealer usually results in him doing favours for you (I live in Canada though and everyone is way nicer here than south of the border so it might be a regional thing). I have met some dealers who are just straight up douchebags though, just don't associate with them.

5. poopoo finger?

6. New connect. Fuck him.

7. I'm never at your house, and don't even know you. Yes I do indeed have a lot of options like a lot of fucking options do I have a main dude? Of course! Would I go out of my way to pick his up girlfriend? Hell no. Would I care if he got pissed about it? Nope, because as stated earlier I got other options. I've lived here my whole life and attended school with 90% of my dealers anyway so we go back to the sandbox....but regardless I got literally a phone full of people to sell me weed....way too many to get worried about any of their bullshit.

But honestly I would've never been put in that situation all my dealers have their own cars, and are more than capable of taking care of themselves. And whats with this there doing me a favor bullshit..no I'm doing them a favor there getting MY money I'm buying something from them I'm the costumer, and the costumer is always right. It's the bull shit there doing me a favor thinking that gets people straight played. If a sack I buy is not looking as fat as I want it to be hell yeah I'll try to haggle that's my hard earned money right there, and I'll be damned if I give to someone for something I've not satisfied with.

I don't put myself out there...ever...you won't get something from me and I don't get nothing. You want a ride? Give me some gas money....its that simple. Thats not going so far as to say I won't help out a friend, but strangers are for the most part out of luck cause I never do anything I don't wanna do ever. I got no problem saying no to anyone ever.

8. Wow we have one of the same dealers.

9. Update on the dealer shit..

he called me earlier when I was at work and talked to me about yesterday and we got stuff resolved. He said he just didn't feel like texting and blah blah blah. Went over to his place earlier and got some "Blue dream". Shit is ridicalus.. yes, pronounce it that way.

10. he played you for the continued business and you took it like a cheap ho takes a beating from her pimp. You need to man up, and tell your dealer you wont stand up for his shit and will only give his gf a ride on le penis.

11. Glad I don't buy from you. Dealers aren't sticking their neck out to get anyone bud; they're sticking their neck out to make themselves some money. Dealers are well-compensated for the risk they take. Exactly how is the black market supposed to work? There is no design; it's the science of economics. There is a consumer and a retailer, and the consumer's goal is to make the retailers compete for their business.

12. I apologize if my post came off as offensive, the main point I was trying to make was not "dealers are taking a big risk so they have the right to rip you off". I meant to say, "what's wrong with doing a favour for someone who is in a position to give you a nice favour in return?" (ie. sweet hook-ups). If someone picked up my girlfriend for me I would undoubtedly give them a nice fat sack, or the next grade up or whatever.

I believe if everyone is nice to each other then the whole process can work a lot better for everyone.

Of course things may be different from where you guys are from, but all the dealers I've ever had are really quite nice people and although I'm sure they are in it for the money, they don't make it look like that to me, the customer. They're always texting me letting me know if they have some good new shipments, better prices, asking if I liked the stuff they sold me last week. In return I have to problem giving them rides places or going to pick up their girlfriends or whatever. But I like to think of myself as a friendly guy for the most part (I re-read my post last night this morning and it seemed awfully hostile lol so I apologize for that).

13. Now now guys, the guy got his connect back :hello:

14. He was offering to give you a 20 dollar discount on your weed. Atleast over here that's what it would be. Guess sitting down in a car is to much effort for some blades to save 20 bucks. :cool:

Cool you got him back as a dealer though

15. are you kidding me? You're basically calling me lazy because I didn't want to do some fucking lame ass, inconvenient chore? Gas prices are way crazy man, and call me crazy but I really don't enjoy driving all that much. And I'm not necessarily that wealthy of a person, I don't paying loads of money for fucking gas. $2.87 a gallon, SICK. Takes a good $45 or so to fill it up. Shit's not cheap, and I have other things to pay for.

get that shit outta here.

this is true. I'm thankful.

word.. no beef.

16. #36 PennLaxPlayer, Jan 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010

I'd go both ways. I've met some that are clearly just in it for the money, popularity, or whatever.

Then there was one friend of mine from highschool. He lived with just his mom and she didn't care about the bud too much. One day me and a couple other people are up his house trying to get some mids. He finally manages to find some and has it dropped off... HE FLIPPED SHIT when he saw the amount of seeds in the bud.

Honestly if there was one time where I thought someone lost "it" and was never going to get "it"(His mind :D) back, it was then at that point. He then out right refused to sell it to us and found us better bud and kept that for smoke.

THEN he vowed he vowed he would grow weed better then anyone in the city(Wasn't gonna happen but...) We all thought he was spewing bullshit and forgot about it. He never told anyone after that he was growing until it was done. THEN out of nowhere I hear he's selling bomb for middies prices about five months later.

Dude actualy was selling really good weed(For a first grow or any grow, relative must of helped him.) for dirt cheap. Just to piss offeveryone selling dirty expensive middies. He actualy made enough money off of about twenty plants, in a week, because he lowwered the price and demand went crazy. He paid for colledge with that money and no ones seen him since.

Seriously I hope he went into economics for a major. Not only was he truely a friend to people he dealt with, he never beat anyone to my knowledge. Dude even got me a zip one time before going to rehab at 4am, just because he knows what sobriety feels like. He didn't make a cent off the zip either. Good person, hope he leads the life he deserves.

Edit: Cool you got you're connect back. I don;t think I could deal with someone after they expected me to do something like that. People that unreasonable/unstable I tend to avoid, but if hes got the best bud...

17. I would of told your dude to fuck right off man. That's bullshit, i hate people who do that. "I'll sell you an eigth of weed for 40 bucks, but you gotta pick up my girlfriend"

Like fuck you man, it's bad enough i'm paying 40 fuckin' bucks for an eigth, now i gotta pick up your girlfriend?

18. Tell him to pick his own girlfriend up.

He isn't worth it... find a new dealer.