Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer Advice Please

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Explicit Icon, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Im a senior in high school, and am eighteen years old. I have been toking with friends for about a year now and have decided it's time to find a dealer so i can smoke regularly, without depending on friends. Today a long time friend gave me a dealer's number, I have never met the dealer, and don't know much about him. Should i call or text him? Also what should i say to him?

2. Text him saying: "are you good right now?" or "got bud?" "how much for an eighth"..

you get the idea, so will he :)

If he asks who you are just tell him your friend gave you his number.

3. Dont mention bud in the first text you send him though, a lot of dealers will won't be happy about that. I would just ask him if he's good, best way to do it.

4. Tell your friend to tell the dealer that your going to contact him and if thats ok . i hope ur not gona contact him and he has no idea . Thatll make u look like a snitch or somthin

5. Agreed. Have your friend introduce you to the dealer in person first, if possible.

6. Definitely drop a text. Just a quick "Hey this is XXXX. Homeboy gave me your number. You straight right now?"

7. Never mention anything about weed over text, unless you want to be dealer-less. Anyone with common sense knows this!

Anyhow, text/phone him and tell him how your friend gave you his number, and ask him if you can meet up somewhere. He will understand.

8. This.

9. say " I know who you are, you sell weed, meet me in the alley on 31st st"

10. Have a friend introduce you and remember to CALL not text unless he wants it the other way around

11. This is off topic but stating your age for no reason at the begining of every thread you make is just showing everyone your a minor.

12. dont fucking text him yo thats seriously retarded. Every single text that is sent is recorded down and if your text has flagged words such as weed, gram, eighth, sell and shit like that your phone calls and your phone can be tapped. and if your phone is tapped they can here everything your saying even if your phone is off. its easier to send texts but seriously your just heating out your dealer and he will get pissed off

13. Call him and tell him that your friend gave you his number

14. My exact words I gave to a new dealer a few weeks ago. But my homeboy texted him ahead of time and give him my name

15. LOLOL someones smokin some paranoia

16. no, buddy i know people that there jobs is to read flagged texts and do exactly what i said.

17. Perfect then thread is now over :hello:

18. umm no. seriously dont text them

19. That is a bit parnoid though man its unlikley there gona target level dealers and people buying weed. Texting him is fine just get your to let him know that your gona contact him.

20. well they definatly wont target people buying weed but they will definatly target big dealers