Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

deal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stickyick, Sep 3, 2009.

1. i a real noob at smoking. only smoked like 4 times. i got hooked up with this new dealer through my friend. she said he was cheap and had good stuff. so before i make a big buy i though i wud see how good the stuff was. i bought a 20 sack from him and got 5.7grams outa it. they called it dro but i would prolly just say its regs. strong odor but compressed and dry and not very trichy. is that a good buy?

2. For 20 bucks,almost 6g of regs/low headies is a great price. Stick with this new guy.

3. We need pics.

4. trying hold on

5. here we go. scales says 5.2 but there was one more tiny nugget in the bag.

[​IMG]

6. Yeah thats a damn good deal. Here in the seattle area you'll get about 1.6 to 1.8 of Mids for 20 bucks.

7. yeh thats what i was thinking

8. thts what prices are here in oklahoma....$20 gets u a dub(6.0 of regs)....but the reg here shitty...i only smoke the dankness =)

9. thats a good deal.. i usally pick up 3.5 grams of good mids for 20-25.. last pick up was big.. got a oz for 120 and have been dealing on the side for 25 for 3.5g

10. idunno if thats a good deal where you are
    but in texas its at least 7-8g's of shwag for 20

11. I'm so jealous of all of you :( its like 20 dollers a gram here in utah, and everyone squawks about it being chronic! FML :/

12. oh ya, definitely a deal

13. I got 6gs for $20 a couple of weeks ago up in North Texas. Then i hated myself for smoking such shitty weed.

14. I get 7 g for 30 of high regs/low mids.
    But most people that I know pay 40-50 for that.
    If it smokes well, and gives a good high, then you def got a good deal.