Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Deal Of The WEEK!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by berk420, Dec 3, 2010.

1. haha my dealer solde me his roor bong for 30$!! the shits a 2 footer too! just filled that baby up with some nice bud and ice :smoking:

2. pics or it didn't happen

3. nice!!! you gadda fake loor!!! so happy foh uu!
    [​IMG]

4. that's not nice...

---
    OP, congrats.

5. its not? i said i was happy foh he

6. Post the damn pics, no point of starting this thread without pics. smh...

7. sorry no camera i compared it to the counterfeit thread and has everything a real one has, like 3 ice pinches, the logo matches, everything. could care less what you hater think haha just sharing the infinite kindness of stoners:smoke: Smoke on!!

8. Congrats bro! Thats a great deal! :smoke:

9. just saying dude. the only time someone passes on a roor for so cheap is when its fake and they got a legit one, and everything will look the same but theyre made in china. but still, enjoy it bro, even fake roors smoke nicely.

10. lol np its real dont be jealous

11. yahh just like in the pics

12. I love it. It's so real. I can tell by the pictures you posted.:rolleyes:

13. yeah, k. i doubt you went through all that information in 1 minute instead of just looking at the pictures.

14. hatin on my fresh ass roor lol w-e think what u want im done haha

15. not "hatin" just telling you what is and what isnt.

16. Well man, pretty pointless thred without pictures, how do you expect people to react and percieve things ?

17. Yeah dude you should post a pic soon. Find a camera or borrow one.

18. pretty sure everyone knows its a fake by now, youre not even posting pictures to prove us wrong. how do you not have a cell phone

19. Why are RooR's so special anyways?