Deal of the day

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by thehighkite, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Did you buy something that you thought was an absolute steal for the price? Share with the rest of us!

2. #2 Lavions, Mar 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2015
    I once bought suit for 25 bucks, when that suit was worth little under 250 bucks. Cashier did some mistake with cash machine or whatever it is called, I was grabbing 250 bucks from my wallet, and when she said 25 bucks, I was like what the f... I didnt know if I didnt understand her or she really just said that, so I took out 250 bill (in my country we have that bill, its 5000 Czech crown one), and she was like "Sir, dont you have smaller ammount" and I was like "Oh I am sorry, here it is", she returned me money, gave me receiptment (or whatever it is called), she put suit in shopping bag and quickly walked out of shop with suit for 25 bucks.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I can't do this ever. I alwaus fall in lost project.

4. I want to buy jewellery online but I don't know is that a good offer? do you recognize that brand?

5. I bought 3 obey coats for 300 but it's summer and have to wait till it get cold to make use of them

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Of course, I suppose that this happens sometimes with everyone :D
    One of the biggest for me was buying an album of my favourite band abroad, the price was really and with the shippin even higher X3
    Buying a new furniture a year ago like this one Top 10 Best Chairs for Bedrooms Reviews -- Step by Step Guide , it was cool but in opinion the price wasn't totally fair :biggrin:
    And also almost all the prices for sushi, they're expensive in all bars I've tried! :confused: