Deal gone wrong

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by goldrusher, Jun 10, 2010.

1. TRUE STORY BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

This all started when i wanted a kg of weed, i knew this Pakistani guy through a few friends and he was a drug dealer, he sold crack. so i thought to myself this guy will be able to get me some weed. I rang the Pakistani guy and said can you get some weed, he said 'ye how much you after?' i said 'get a price for a kg and get back to me the strain and the price'. i waited a few days and he got back to me, he said his guy (the dealer who he gets his crack off) has hooked im up with some other guys who sell weed, they are offering a kg of northern lights for £4000. i said give me a week and i will get the money together. i rang my friend who i was buying it with and we put the £4000 in all together, £2000 in each. I rang the Pakistani guy and told him we had got the money he said he would pick me up next morning and go get it.

I woke up next morning, got ready and he rang. i met him at the bottom of my street and we went and picked my friend up who was buying the weed with me. We set off to Bradford where we was getting the weed, on the way there the people who were selling the weed where constantly ringing up and asking where we was. We got to a pub, cant really remember the name and the Pakistani guy got a phone call he said we had gone to far so we turned around and they weed sellers to us to look out for a blue Hyundai on the left side of the road, we got about 200 yards down the road and there it was with the hazard warning lights on at the side of the road a blue Hyundai. The Pakistani guy pulled up behind them and they rang his phone. They said to him to follow the car, we followed the car about 50 yards down the main road and turned up a country road with no other cars or people in site. They pulled up at the side of the road and we pulled up behind them, i said to my friend you go and have a look at the weed i will wait here with the money, so my friend and the Pakistani guy went in the back of the blue Hyundai. I couldn't really see much at the time but after about 5 minutes my friend got out there car and came back to the car i was in, he said 'they wanna see the money before we see the weed'. Me being a absolute retard gave him the money. He went back in the car and before i knew it the Pakistani guy, my friend and the driver of the blue Hyundai got out of the car the passenger who was on the front seat jumped in drivers seat, the driver started coming towards me he had a handgun! My friend and the Pakistani guy both looked shocked and backed off, the driver was walking towards the car i was in, he opened the door and said 'get out the fuckin car' without thinking i undid my seatbelt and got out the car, he got in the drivers seat. They both drove off in the cars and left us stranded on a country road on the way to Bradford. We walked down to some village and got a taxi home in silence. This is why im growing my own weed. Thanks for reading. :hello:

2. Damn man. All I can offer is next time insist on a public area. It may seem sketch, but shit like that won't likely happen, especially over a kg. If they refuse, then fuck them. Try again with somebody else.

3. it was dumb to buy from people who sell crack......just sayin

4. Ye ive learnt alot since then, Im not even buying there sh*t i may aswel do it myself.

5. isn't 2000 british pounds like $3500? aren't you pissed?

6. I am now that i lost that much but back then i was on the ball, it didnt seem like that much.

7. Youve got a shit ton to learn man.. Why are you happy? :hello:

8. It happens. I had to deal with losing large amounts of money also. You have to look at it as a lesson learned. Dont mess around with sketchy people. Meet everyone first and become friends with people before trusting them when it comes to alot of cash.

9. I'm guessing it's because he didn't get shot. :D

10. my dealer lives down the street from a crack dealer. so sometimes his street is under surveillance. this has no relevance at all, just reading it made me think of it

11. Lucky he didnt get shot. My friend use to deal until he got shot over over a lousy half pound. Dumb ass kids went to the middle school down the block to sell it and evertually all got busted,

12. Was lucky i didn't get shot and ye in the UK most crack dealers are under surveillance within 3 month, the crack heads get arrested for shop lifting the police keep them in the cells till they want there next hit. The police dont let the crack head go till they tell the police whats goin down in the street whos selling and any new names. very risky business.

13. This happens so many times when people try and buy weight off of people they DON'T KNOW AT ALL.

And that's where you went wrong, buying from some random guy who calls up some more people he has no association with to get YOU illegal drugs. And a fairly large quantity, which means alot of money being handled, which sets things up for an easy armed robbery for the coked up 'drug dealers'.

And they weren't even polite about it, they took your car too! Left your ass for the vultures.

14. If they wouldnt of i would of rammed the bastards off the road!

15. Damn, blows you lost that much money man.

But look at the bright side: you're alive, and you learned a valuable lesson - don't try to buy weight off random fucks!

16. just imagine if the deal would have went thru tho, and u and ur friend was on the way back, and got pulled, then u would have an charge and locked up. sooo yea i say grow ya own shit.

17. lol whaaat?? :p

18. You live you learn man.

19. Glad you didn't get shot blade,

Did you ever try to get at the Pakistani guy again or just wrote off the lost?

When getting large amounts insist on doing it in a public place (like the mall)

One person buying One person selling no middle men and never follow them from the orginal meeting place.

If they can not comply with above conditions fuck them because they are probably planning to rob you!

Good luck with growing report in to the growing section of this site and you can get all the info you need:smoke:

20. I didnt explain this properly in the post but car was the pakistani guys, he got the car back a week later he said it had been abandoned with all the windows smashed i think its absolute bullshit. He rang me the other week saying he knows where they live and we should rob them but i dont trust him, the guys who robbed me where pakistani aswel.