Deal gone wrong

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SSHxAK47, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Let me start off by saying i dont know if this belongs here or what but i need a place to vent.

A few days ago my brother and one of his friends went to meet a person for certain things. Well needless to say the situation turned violent and my brothers friends shot and killed the guy. Now my brother is being held with no bond as an accessory to first degree murder. I am absolutely losing my mind over this. My brother wasnt the best of people and had major drug problems stemming from an injury that got him addicted to opiates and has been to prison in the past. My brother and i enjoyed alot of the same things basically getting twisted and having a good time. I knew he was headed down a dark path but never thought it would lead to this. I feel so bad for the family of the guy who lost his life. I have so many emotions running though me right now and i know i cant d anything for my brother that I know is not only having to del with his current situation, a lost human on his soul and detoxing off of many substances. I just dont know man im so bummed out.

2. That sounds rough man. Opiates can bring out the worst in people.

3. damn man i feel for you.. hope everythin is alright

4. Wow, that's crazy.
    Like said above, Opiates can bring out the worst in people if you don't know how to control it.

5. Im sorry dude...Atleast you know your brother will most likely be sober in prison if he ends up going...but again, sorry dude :(

6. sadly, that's often not the case because so many prisoners cheek meds and give them out in exchange for whatever. i'm assuming the deal was over heroin and those deals always have the possibility for trouble because it can change who you are since you live for that drug. that sucks soo much and i know how it feels to have family, though not immediate family in the clinker and it's not cool. i don't know too much about murder charges and what your involvement has to be in order to be charged with it. but i think i know enough to know that because he was there and part of the deal that he probably won't get off so easy. the cops probably assume that because your brothers' friend had the piece your brother must have known too because they are friends. wish you and your brother the best though.

7. damn, hope he gets the lowest time possible, and his DT's aren't too bad

well, he can prolly get opies in prision but might need to do some dirty thing to get them

poor guy. best of wishes and luck, cause he'll need them

8. fuck mate....... opiates have had me by the fuckin nuts lately too.....im terribly sorry.....fuckin prohibition.

9. guy I feel really bad for you. I'm sorry to hear what happened. I feel really bad for the family of the other guy, evn though he was doing bad stuff.

10. If he lives in Florida he's most likely going to ultimately be charged with 1st degree murder due to the The Felony Murder Rule.

11. man sorry to hear that. got a friend in stark. aint the place ya wanna be.

12. Bets wishes out to him, and your family.

Prisons no joke, I hope he gets the minimum sentance.

13. And the Drug War claims another victim.

Terrible situation man.