Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Deal gone sour

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Blazediken, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Alright Grasscity,
    On my last deal for an 8th,
    I was buying off a new dealer who I knew nothing about, since the only other dealer I knew moved away a few months ago. All was well, I got my money ready, went into the parking lot, and went up to his car. The dude had a bunch of cronies with him, with guns, and they mugged me for my $60:eek:.
    What do? :confused:

2. Lesson learned. Sucks u had to go through that

3. Any advice/tips on finding a new one?

4. True dat remember those faces an avoid dealing with those morons

5. Dont bring more money that you need for the bud, try and avoid sketchy deals.

6. Don't deal with little wannabe thugs, stereotypes exist for a reason.

7. It was kind of exciting.

8. You don't deal with someone you don't know, that's street smart. If you need to find one, ask friends who smoke where they gettheir shit andmakes sure he's reliable.

9. I don't know which is worse: The fact that you were mugged or that you were going to pay $60 for an 1/8.

10. I pay $60 and 1/8. It is like being mugged every time you buy. And this case, it was twice as bad because he's still weedless and starting from ground zero finding any. Sucks dude.

11. wtf....guys with guns mugging you an 1/8th? I'm sorry man but that is just so random and terrible for you. Were you afraid of the guns?

12. robbes for an 1/8th is hard to believe. Even when I was a youngster rollin with gangs the only time u needed a gun for a weed deal was 5+ pounds

13. if he needs his homies wih painted old western guns to rob u for an eigth he isn't a good dealer lol

14. Yeah OP did you get a good luck at the guns? Recently at a party I went to a guy got a airsoft pistol, Painted black, pulled on him and they took some pills and his wallet. We were all told later that the guy was in the back yard shooting bb's at cans about 20 min before he came back into the house and took my buds stuff.

And honestly if i was you, And i still had their number, Call them up pretend like it was your fault for some reason say you want a 1/8th and tell them where to meet....Call cops and say these guys are at such and such street and are trying to solicit drugs to you. I think $1000 or more court fees will cover your $60 and more for time and stress. Best of luck man.

15. bring a gun next time

16. I've never been personally robbed, but a few years ago (right when I started smoking) I gave my friend 20 bucks to go pick up a dub for us to smoke while I had dinner with my family, he came back two hours later and said that the person beat them. But I'm pretty sure he smoked it, good thing I don't associate with him anymore (this wasn't the first time he had had something "happen").

17. Never EVER bring a firearm to a deal, Concealed or open carry that's just begging for you or someone else to get killed, unless you carry everyday and the guy knows you carry everyday because if he spots it, it will get the nerves going and then both of them have twitching trigger fingers.

Not to mention if you own the firearm legally and cops get involved and it gets out that it was a weed deal no more guns for you..ever wonder why they ask on gun permit papers if you smoke weed? And if illegally owned you are FUCKED. Bottom line is if you can't trust a man enough to do business with him, You have no business talking to him.

But can only hope karma delivers the belated ass beating this dealer deserves.

18. Great advice man... :rolleyes:

19. I thought this said super sour diesel huh? Sorry for your loss though theres some fuckin pricks in this world, learn move on thats all you do here dont stress its nothing really although it does not seem that way at the moment.

Unless you know people who know people Im guessing you dont though or they kid wouldnt of robbed you in the first place so yeah just forget it, life is tough sometimes why the fuck am I still typing this super sour diesel is insane I like it I like it a lot.

20. Search around town for his car in a few days and follow him home to find out where he lives. Then, come back in the middle of the night and slash his tires, key his car, and shatter his windshield. Only seems fair to me.