Deal gone bad.... OxyContin help

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SoooStoned, Nov 24, 2009.

1. hey i figured this would be a good place to get some help on this drug.

I was prescribed percocet after i got my surgery for my wisdom teeth and ended up giving away most of the pills because i have never been a fan of opiates, vicodin always made me itchy to the point where it wasn't enjoyable. I had about six left, and thought i might as well take them. I did a cold water extraction on four of the pills and blew the other two, and it was an intense high. so i sought out to get some more oxycodone

after researching a little i discovered percocet was one of the lighter of the oxycodone family, the strongest being OxyContin or Roxicodone. I called a few of my friends regarding purchasing some OxyContin and within a half hour i had a "reliable" dealer's number.

I asked for two eighty milligram pills and my total was 80 dollars, and apparently this was a good deal. Money wasn't really an object, but i figured i might as well not get ripped off.

So i meet this probably 18 year old mexican girl at a park near my house, and we do a quick deal, and after giving her my eighty bucks, i discover that in spanish, oxycontin actually means little balls of paper in a baggie. I look up to see that same mexican girl sprinting in the opposite direction as me. It was a pretty funny scene, but i didn't pay 80 bucks to get ripped off by a little cunt.

Anyway, I just want advice on this shit. I know its an intense high, but is it worth the trouble? Is it common to get sketched buying it or was I just being stupid? Please help

2. Should of ran after here and beat here down with your dick then proceed to get your moneys worth out of her

3. You just got jacked dude. Always look at the product before you walk away especially with a dealer you dont know. Everyone gets jacked once

4. the sad thing is she just grabbed the money, gave me a bag and ran. I could have chased after her, but there were kids everywhere. In the thousands of pickups ive done, i've never been sketched that hard. But i'm just asking, is this a sign that oxy isnt for me? I want to try it but after this im not so sure. Does anyone have a good system of getting there pills, or is it always a gamble?

5. No, I dont think Oxy had anything to do with why you got jacked. Just coincidence probably

6. Well.. oxycontin is an expensive pill which means u do have to b careful who ur getting it from.. im sorry this happened but u shouldve definitley looked at the bag before dishin out the money. Oxycontin is a super intense high.. its so differnt than percocet vicodin or any other pain killer really. I believe in signs but im not sure this ment not to try it. just be careful because its really strong nd can make u very sick if u take to many! i know from expierence.. but regardless of how sick i got.. ill never forget the trip.
    :)

7. #7 SoooStoned, Nov 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2009
    okay. What am I supposed to do to come up on some pills? im not willing to chance another shady pickup and none of my friends deal oxy.

8. Don't snort any oxycodone with Tylenol, it's bad for you and ineffective.

Oxycontin isn't "stronger" then oxycodone, it's the same as percocet but without the tylonol and contains more oxycodone.

That's a nuts story. If you didn't have any real drugs on you, you should have chased her. Robbery is a crime. Oxycodone has a kinda average rip off rate. If you do research and learn what all the pills look like the odds of getting ripped off are very low, unless you get a rare fake pill. Sorry for your loss man, that sucks.

9. Well im not sure how u would find them lol Atleast u learned a lesson?? and maybe it jus isn't ment to be :) I was just letting u kno that if one day u do come upon them i would jus b careful and its a high ull prolly never forget!

10. Prescription pills are usually the last thing for dealers to try to rip people off with because as soon as you see the pill, you can text cha-cha with the insciption on the pill(All American pills must be inscribed with an ID) and find out if it's real before you pay. It's just a coincidince that you tried to buy from a dumb hoe.

11. What are you talking about texting? Is it some kind of service?

12. So i'm guessing I should find a new dealer, and start over? thats fine, ill just bring my gat next time i guess hahajk. But what are good prices for non-generic OCs?

13. had that shit happen to me the other way round. 3 20 dollar bills turned out to be 1 20 and 2 1's. just part of the game. a little persistance and a good connect will come your way

14. You can text Cha-Cha, an online texting answer company for free and they answer anything in like 5 seconds. Just send a text to 242-242 with your quesiton.

Try it out. Ask them any question about anything like who won the World Series in 1982 or what pill says Watson 658?

15. who the fuck gave you the "dealer" number? he probably set you up!

16. thats what i'm thinking, and thats why i dont trust drug dealers.(no offense to the 99% of you who slang)

17. Neat-o, thanks sir.

18. thats not the dealer, thats your boy!

19. Call up your "dealer" from a different number, set up a transaction and show up with 3 of your other buddies. Then let the beatdown commence.

20. well it sounds to me like you dont even need to be doing them
    you really shouldnt rail tylenol
    and you REALLY shouldnt be buying 80's for your second time thats enough to kill you with no tolerance
    and there is no difference in the strength oxycodone is oxycodone regardless of if its a roxy or a perc