Deadpool 2

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, May 19, 2018.

1. #1 Dizzy, May 19, 2018
    Last edited: May 20, 2018
    I'm surprised no one made a thread for this yet.!

Anyone going to see it? My husband and I are going tonight lol I can't wait

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  2. Soon as I get someone to go with!

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm down!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Just saw it last night. I'm going again with another friend when she gets time off from work.

• Like Like x 1

5. What did you think about it?

I thought it was amazing movie not going to ruin it for anyone else but movie was awesome!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  6. I thought it was just as good as the 1st.

• Like Like x 1

7. Potty Mouthed Jerk looking for love in a 'Laytex' suit .I was right the first and second time ..lol

This: sell your husband for the tickets to this well worth seeing an actor earn his keep

• Like Like x 1
  8. What do you mean? I like all the marvel movies! I will check out the movie you brought up tho thanx for the info

~Toni~

9. Lost me please redefine..?

10. #10 Dizzy, May 21, 2018
    Last edited: May 21, 2018
    Lol sorry I just mean I am a fan of all the marvel movies!

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I was.... I guess I'm all Marvelled Out ....lol

its the laytex ...the guns... the cheep talk, and silly paychecks

I can go for hours but won't ..lol

cheers/ ps hope u guys like Phantom Thread

• Friendly Friendly x 1

12. Lol it's all good! Thanx.

My dad really liked the super hero movies before he died I wish he was here still to see the new ones

I will probably buy phantom thread tho it looks interesting.

~Toni~

13. My teen daughter and I saw it on Saturday. I liked it well enough, my standards are pretty low for movies like this. The quips get old sometimes and I thought there were some glaring plot holes but otherwise fun to watch.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Finally saw this last night and absolutely loved it, funny, great action and good plot. Just about as good as the first one.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Liked second part much better than the first one! Deadpool started to talk with viewers for real at last! This crazy guy made me laugh like I never did while watching Marvel movies.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I thought "Infinity wars"was class...i just couldnt get away with "deadpool 1" so wont be going to see 2 only funny thing i thought was him breaking that 4th wall and talking to the camera!
    my pals were laughing there tits of in the cinema they loved it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. it was funny and all that, but it was full of lazy writing, making fun of it was funny but at a certian point its like, the jokes not funny anymore, give us a better story

the end pretty much erased the entire movie, thats how pointless it was

18. Ya I thought it was ridiculous how Cable decided last minute he'd stay back and not go home to his newly alive family.

19. Really enjoyed the movie, constant entertainment throughout the entire movie!

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. I saw this movie and it is a great one time watch.

• Like Like x 1