deadmau5

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TroNestor, Nov 9, 2009.

1. taking 2 rolls and smoking a couple of bowls before. anyone else going? i'll be there the 25th at terminal 5. can I smoke inside without getting caught? I feel like there will be a lot of people there so it wont matter...

2. #2 Cyph3r, Nov 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2009
    You're lucky son, I was gunna go see em at guvernment in T.O a few weeks ago but everything fell through :( Enjoy the show man, he's got some sickkk beats im sure you'll have a blast rollin your face off!

3. This last Friday I went to the deadmau5 concert in Dallas, and if was fuckin insane. Definitely one of the best nights of my life. Ate three tabs and rolled pretty hard. Amazing performance and the lights were outrageous man. You'll have a great time no doubt dude deadmau5 is such a good artist.

As for smoking inside, at the concert I went to I smelt weed every five minutes or so, so you'll be fine most likely. Have fun and let us know how it goes! :wave:

4. i wish i could go to the ny one but ill be in Amsterdam for thanksgiving break. Saw him at electric zoo anyways, but would love to see him again.

5. it was amazing... took two rolls, constant bud being passed around, had a great time. although I had hoped he would come on earlier at like 10ish, because all of my energy was gone by the time he got on, but it was still mind-blowing...

6. Sick man. I really wanted to go to this show, but it was sold out when I was looking for tickets.

Any other good shows going down soon?

7. #7 Hexagon minDZZ, Nov 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2009
    I saw him last wednesday in Asheville, NC and the next night drove to Nashville, TN to see him again! On Wednesday I ate 3 rolls, 2 hits of DOi, and split .5g of ketamine with a buddy. After the show we went down to the french bar where a local DJ was spinning and i ended up buying 5 hits of acid and a point of molly.

On thursday night i took 2 more rolls, an eighth of mushrooms, and a point of molly later on in the night. The reason we came to Nashville is because we were all wearing jabawokeez masks and when we went to get them signed after the show he personally asked us to come. He said he had his eye on us the whole night!

So after thursdays show we met up with Burns (Deadmau5 opener) and he told us Deadmau5 had taken 12 hits of acid and he was in the bus chilling out. I definetly believe he was tripping because he only took his mouse hat off once.

I was with all my best friends and it was easily the best night of my life. Deadmau5 is sickk!!

8. wow your really lucky...really fucking lucky. i want to see him so bad:( have a fuckin blast my man:p

9. what kinda rolls do you have? thatll make it even more bangin, plus i bet theres mad chicks goin

10. Wow, that's unlucky. Who would ever want to go to Amsterdam:rolleyes: