Deadly mold

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Tommatt, Aug 27, 2010.

1. With prop 19 going on in cali, the opposition is throwing out every negative they can, no matter how far fetched. One thing they preach is how the killer mold from MJ growing could kill families and such. Ok, so this is a real thing that can happen, even if unlikely. I had never heard of this mold that grows on MJ plants.

So, since it is possible even though unlikely, how do you get it? How do you prevent it? I'm guessing to high humidity, so I shouldn't have to worry. But, better safe than sorry right :D

2. yes your right, keep an eye on humidity, temps and dont over water or get buds wet other wise you wont have a problem,,its simple if pepole rember tha your only gowing weeds after all. Just keep on what your doing. good luck mate.

3. we'll I knew of someone who's grow rooms got mold on walls lol dude has been living in moldy conditions pretty much for 15 years old hermit grubby dude. He doesn't smoke tobaccy and his still in good health NO breathing problems. It comes down to more or less if someone is susceptible to asthma or other breathing conditions. Fuck MOLD is every. Spores are of fine powder mocroscopic. POOR EXCUSE. Killer mold LOL what the fuck about all these floods producing black mold in basements, FLOODS (the mold is already around us.